Photo Wars

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

He he he.... this whole war had slipped my mind (It's damned lucky I wasn't Churchill in a previous life) Ok. I'll try to get my brain in gear and think up an appropriate comeback....

This may take some time.

How come it says that we edited our posts in 1970 underneath the eens that have been edited?

How come it says that we edited our posts in 1970 underneath the eens that have been edited?

It's a massive conspiracy, the world really ended with 1969, the whole summer of '69 thing fatally wounded it, it struggled along till 1st January when the life support machine was switched aff, and it's been 1970 ever since. They didna want folk t' panic though, so they hired a magician to create this illusion we're aw been livin ever since. Bit, sae naethin, just tink idda scandal hit wid cause if fowk wir t' fin oot noo. :wink:

^8O You know about the 1970 thing??!!! I thought i was the only one who knew. I stumbled upon it when the "conspiracy battery" in my Mac ran out and suddenly everything i did was dated 1970, then i realised that my so called "boot -cut" jeans were actually flares in disguise! The i started noticing that the "all weather breathable sport foot wear' knocking around were actually sandals, and god help me, people were wearing socks with them! Even in the adverts! Then i heard "The Bees" album! By this time i had realised that it was indeed 1970 and the whole continuum thing was a hoax!!!

He he he.... this whole war had slipped my mind (It's damned lucky I wasn't Churchill in a previous life) Ok. I'll try to get my brain in gear and think up an appropriate comeback....

This may take some time.

I just thought i'd won. Again :P

I got a PM from Njugle a week or so ago saying:

Please, please PoolHaddock. Please give me a chance. I am but a lowley earthworm, while you, you are a great proud Lion who could squish me with one paw. I beg for mercy. Also, I'm actually a woman.

http://static.flickr.com/49/136811732_703c5a9a0b.jpg