DHL office

khitajrah

Well, if they read this thread, I would like to point out to DHL's representatives on Shetland that I do not and have not ever lived in the Land Rover parked by my house.

So there is absolutely no point in delivering parcels to my Land Rover. Considering the porch door is permanently left unlocked (other inside doors are all locked btw), they could have left it there.

I found my parcel 5 days later as I don't use the Land Rover regularly (for obvious financial diesel reasons).

I have phoned DHL and complained that their reps on Shetland are not doing them any favours.

This reminded me of years ago when a parcel was left in our coal bunker (would you believe it?) which we didn't use as we didn't have a fire, with no note in the door to say so. I had written to company weeks after ordering it saying we'd never received it ( it was a large expensive book by the way) and they sent another, only to find first one in the empty wet coal bunker weeks later when I just happened to have a look in there!! Never did find out who the culprit was. :evil:

stiking to my guns that the guys that work with all the deliverys and the mail have so much on them they do a good job and it might take longer than getting it in aberdeen but at least you get it with out having to leave your house just think of the guys in the pissing rain that have to come around with it all!!! :!: :!:

stiking to my guns that the guys that work with all the deliverys and the mail have so much on them they do a good job and it might take longer than getting it in aberdeen but at least you get it with out having to leave your house just think of the guys in the pissing rain that have to come around with it all!!! :!: :!:

Who do it from the goodness of their heart? or are they, perhaps, paid by the sender to deliver parcels to the door of the purchaser?