Seeking...

Njugle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, I'm musky, thats for sure. I've an appointment at the vets this afternoon to be drenched for liver fluke but we can meet this evening if you like..... I'll shave round my udders. xxxx

Truly devastated that i inadvertently stood you up my shaven raver, i was unfortunately off-isle shooting ruminants for greenpeace. Have no culling plans for next weekend though.

Hope you kept your shavings, i'm in need of a new toorie. Naturally scented of course. X

By the way, how firm are your hoch's?

I'm open to suggestion. X

Anyway...How Yowe Doin? ( in a Joey Trebiani stylee)

Just let me know which hill park you are in and i'll be there, finest wellies to boot.

:oops:

I can't believe i just wrote that, finest wellies to boot, that's shocking, sheesh!

As I'm just a gimmer, my hochs are firm. Shame you couldn't make it last weekend but glad to hear it was for a good cause. How about next weekend then? I was pretty much just planning to eat and crap alot so I'm open to suggestion. X

I wid love tae tedder dee up and wine and dine dee we a gud bale 'o hay and some water.

Do reply back if dats dy bag? We could maybe even keep da tedder fer laeter on? :wink: Xx

Competition aayyh?

Well, then may i propose to my furry little gimmer that rather than settle for some cheapskate with hay and water....How's about we go crazy with a whole mineral block and 20kg of ewe nuts, (and not the cheap ones either!) and party all nicht!

Oh my, what a lucky little gimmer I am! I like the sound of your tether Trout but I can't resist the salty goodness of a mineral block. Hmm, choices choices. Maybe we could all meet? I could ask my friend flossie to come along too. It'd be fun and very wooly. xXx

send flossie to the trout, he'll never know the difference

And then....give me the moonlight, give me the gimmer, and leave the rest to me...

How about some music........

Baa ba ba-ba ba bara-anne....too corny

Maybe "Ewe never close your eyes, any more, when i clip your fle-ee--ece.....And there's no tenderness, any more, when i drench for flea-ea-eas..................(chorus) Ewe've lost that love of shearing, wo-oo-woaw, love of shearing...."

:oops:

stop me.....please.....forget the trout......my tether is leather.... :wink: xxx