Icy conditions

Malcolm

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another update one of leasks buses has gone in to a ditch around the north end of lerwick. am a member of the lerwick brass band and we got the news in the band room we were ment to be playing in the nesting up helly aa tonight so we cant go :(

Is that a differebt bus to the one that went off the road below the westings, wow 3 in one day, leasks either need new drivers or new tyres.

Update...

We had a closer look at the car today and found some considerable damage, the drivers side cill area is heavily dented as is the drivers side sliding passengers door, also the front faring (bit the bumper attaches to) is out of true, the drivers door mirror is knackered add to this some heavy scratches. I don't think my insurance company will be happy people :0(

Update...

We had a closer look at the car today and found some considerable damage, the drivers side cill area is heavily dented as is the drivers side sliding passengers door, also the front faring (bit the bumper attaches to) is out of true, the drivers door mirror is knackered add to this some heavy scratches. I don't think my insurance company will be happy people :0(

Sound as if Father Jack has borrowed it to go and get his carry out. But pleased you're ok Malcolm