I´m back

newman

Halloooooooooooo right backatcha, leek meboy! :P

Anyways, I'm off sharpish afore Leo sends his tanks after me!

Mañana!! :wink:

He is not a violent man. :cry:

Waaaaaall, as his unofficial biographer, ye'd know better then I, icecube youngfeller me lad! But then again, how d'ye know? I mean... how d'ye REALLY know what lies within the heart o ANY man?? Unless yer real name is Lamont Cranston, that is, ye shady li'l blighter ye! :P

An if it IS oul' Leo Kessler paradin round the Cockatoo Brae (accordin te yez at least!) then I'm takin NO chances! Criminy! Leo Kessler AND Lamont Cranston actin in concert! That IS a lemoncurdlin thought!! :shock:

(JeezyPeeps n his wee mouse symphony orchestra! Ye cry awful easy,man! :? Are he cryin coz ye wish he was, te deal with me outRAGEous implications, or is it coz I have upset ye with me post, in which case I refer ye te sentences 1 an 2 o this paragraph!! :P )

Cheese... the blame fer the breakdown o the family unit an the decline o British society resulting in riots by cheese-addicted disaffected youth. - Discuss... :P

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Moses turnin cartwheels on a popsicle stick! :shock:

I find it only a wee bit ironic that on a forum where more than a few write their posts the way they speak, I should be pulled up fer doin the same! And by Antonio Fargas, no less!! I "dig" gardens or ditches, Mr Fargas. But I'm lovin yer work in the re-runs, no less! :roll: Enjoy yer Horlicks now, ye greedy beggar! I mean, eatin all that fine Belgian fare afore bedtime? Ye'll get indigestion or nightmares about wakin up as a cockroach who thinks he's a councillor... or is it the other way round? I ferget! :P

(Grammar? God yes! I'm definitely what ye'd call a HUGE fan! All those awards, and "Frasier" still makes me laugh out loud an often! :wink: )

Halloooooooooooo right backatcha, leek meboy! :P

Anyways, I'm off sharpish afore Leo sends his tanks after me!

Mañana!! :wink:

He is not a violent man. :cry:

Waaaaaall, as his unofficial biographer, ye'd know better then I, icecube youngfeller me lad! But then again, how d'ye know? I mean... how d'ye REALLY know what lies within the heart o ANY man?? Unless yer real name is Lamont Cranston, that is, ye shady li'l blighter ye! :P

Discuss... :P

Not exactly true mate!

But of course I have known him for years.

We should be proud that he drops in now and again.

I wonder why he went away in the first place. :?

Presumably to seek enlightenment, fame and fortune.

Then he came back but only long enough to make one posting.

Now he's gone again, presumably to seek more enlightenment, fame and fortune.

I wonder what he will bring back with him when he next returns? :roll:

WISDOM...

Hey abraxas; how you dooin!!!

Still not a girl then... tisk! Ah well, at least you've still got sizzle in your jizzle; which is more than most around here can manage to squeeze out these days.

I think I am beginning to understand the message, that the one who is known as 'leok' brings us...

For verily I say unto thee for mote it be and maybe even written, on something, somewhere, that faith is not simply a patience that passively suffers until the storm is past. Rather, it is a spirit that bears things, with resignations, yes, but above all, with blazing, serene hope.

For three years now...three bloody long years, I have sat waiting for the on passing, of the wisdom of leok and through those long winter nights, I sat slack jawed and waiting for what appears from all angles, to be absolutely nothing; it will surely be epic when it gets here...

http://oi41.tinypic.com/6teaep.jpg

I STILL BELIEVE LEOK!!! I still belieeeveeee

Our cups will runneth over.

If it's not bloody brimming, there may be glassing.

Or it could be the journey that we are to look upon and not the destination; in some zen buddhism, bumsteer.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/21ovo0o.jpg

Or, in a nutshell, just a nut.

Aaaw Koy! Ye say the sweeeetest things, so ye do! Why I'm all a-fluster, flutterin me virtual eyelashes Scarlett-style, an sizzlin me jizzle fer te go on top o me sassermaet fer me brekkie!

Sorry, I jest can't respect or admire an article so selfish as Mr Kessler here. Not once has he sought te impart his "wisdom" te his fellows in these beleaguered an News-o-the-Worldless times in which we find ourselz! (Nostradamus predicted the Leveson enquiry in one o his apocalyptic quatrains ye know? The one about grown men sittin round mutually masturbatin an achievin nothin, on the public dime?! :shock: Seems its a precursor te the end o the Kali Yaga. The Mayans predicted it as well, but it's been mistranslated. They spoke o the End o (News o) the World!! The date in December 2012 when their calendar runs out is nothin te fret on. I have it on good authority they were only replacin the ould one wi' one o them cute Puppies calendars, out o Connochies.Spooooky, huh? Just call me Doris. No, really. It's me given name, after all. Doris Hortense de la Lobos O'Abraxas. :P )

Anywayz, Daleo Lamba, share yer wisdom wi' someone other than ould Vanilla-boy, an I'll change me tune. Till then, I'd rather learn at the feet o the tortured existentialist anarchistic nihilistic philosopher-general that is the Koy-Boy, an ye can take yer tanks an invade small European countries all over again, so far as I'm concerned!

Laterz! 8)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I saw him again this evening just before sundown.Anyone know what he is really up to these days?

In the fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. A dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. In the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. The dimension of imagination. An area which we call the Leok Zone.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/2eehdzt.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...