Shetland Football Gossip Column

Dusty Rhodes

I thought muckletrow must have been in the squad at some point due to comments which could now prove to be sour grapes.

Were you out with the Celtic, Whalsay, Spurs and Delting clique on Saturday night? They seemed to be mixing pretty well.

Regarding the fact that the Delting manager is now charge its the same with all the ex-managers being managers with other clubs once upon a time. e.g J Johnson- Thistle, N Bristow- Whalsay, D Bradley - Spurs

Good post Marshall by the way.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree we dee on dat one RR! None o da Whalsay boys complain. And a few have bee asked by John dat chose no to play due to other commitments etc.. I think John has done a bra good job we the players he has had to work with(I don't mean that in a bad way at tall) but if the likes of Alan Davidson, Steven Umphray, Alastair Johnston etc were interested then of course they would stand a better chance. The ones that are moanin should just knuckle doon and get on with it and prove there worth.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

right come on, can't we just get someone to pick the 11 best players in shetland, get them to turn up to training once in a while, get them to stay sober for the time that their playing football for shetland and get them to kick the ball into the net more times than the other team does.... simple... its not hard