Laws of the land.

Njugle

By way of continuing a law and order subject mentioned elsewhere.

Can we live in the UK and reject the laws generally accepted my the masses and enforced by the state, government and law enforcement officers?

Are we, or can we ever be, free?

I propose, for the purpose of the debate, that such a personal freedom, if possible, would descend from sophisticated anarchy into brutal interpersonal war.

For every honourable man, there would be a scoundrel and for every producer, there would be a thief.

How could such a self determinist state function?

(I'm thinking Mad Max would be a fair likeness)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By way of continuing a law and order subject mentioned elsewhere.

I thank this Forum, of whos rules and laws I have agreed to abide by,

for the opertunity to discuss Freedom and the Freeman-on-the-Land Movement to whoes beliefs which I subscribe.

>>Can we live in the UK and reject the laws generally accepted my the masses and enforced by the state, government and law enforcement officers?

The laws generally accepted by the masses, the Slaves, and enforced by the state, government and law enforcement officers include:

Genocide

War Crimes

Banking Fraud

Health frauds

I could go on but you get my gist .......

>>Are we, or can we ever be, free?

YES. I am free you are slaves.

You pay Taxes.

You obey the collective.

>>I propose, for the purpose of the debate, that such a personal freedom, if possible, would descend from sophisticated anarchy into brutal interpersonal war.

"brutal interpersonal war."

Oh is that differant from state imported drug wars in the cities.

The legal and lawful wars of aggression against Iraq, Afghanistan and others?

>>For every honourable man, there would be a scoundrel and for every producer, there would be a thief.

The motto of Northern Constabulary is PROTECT & SERVE,

the public, the slaves, believe it means Protection and Service to them.

Wrong Northern Constabulary is there to Protect & Serve the interests of The Crown, Government, [Yes Northern Constabulary will arrest killers, drug dealers, fraudsters and people, slaves who do not wear seatbelts]

the main duty of the Constabulary is to protect the interests of the Slave Owners, HM Queen, Government and soon your new slave masters, the European Union.

>>>How could such a self determinist state function?

This State, this Kingdom, the UK has a thousand years of Laws.

This State, this Kingdom, the UK is a cesspit of corruption, fraud,

genocide, enslavement.

(I'm thinking Mad Max would be a fair likeness)

Indeed Sir, this present State and the state of the nation is madness personified.

I urge anyone on this forum to defend this state of the UK.

I was never asked to be a member of 'UK' I was forced until I awakened,

to pay taxes and obey its rules, as you all do.

I have resigned from UK Plc.

If I am not free to leave a society, then it is not a free society.

UK Plc. is a scam which has been going on for a thousand years.

[Dont start me on religion :>]

I was never asked to be a member of 'UK' I was forced until I awakened,

to pay taxes and obey its rules, as you all do.

[Dont start me on religion :>]

As a matter of interest if you've resigned from the UK how does one survive in the world today?. Off the top of my head I can think of several services you are no longer entitled to through non payment of taxes. How do you get around non payment of VAT since it is included in the price of items. How do you get your rubbish collected if you don't pay council tax.

ScotFree wrote

You are, of course, quite at liberty to leave these Isles if you find it so repugnant to live here.

Or, if you wish to stay you could become a 'traveller' and wander round the country year in - year out and not have to pay a brass farthing to anyone. As Medziotojas said you would still be dependant on the tax payers generosity if you had need of medical help. Perhaps the truth is that you don't realy want a true free life, you only want to cherry pick the best bits ie. not paying for anything, but still want the house, electricity, running hot water.....internet access!

I awoke this morning to find a number of questions on the subject of becoming Free.

It is good to se such a healthy interest in Freedom. Most people are Slaves to the Government and the Corporation of UK Plc. and soon the European Union.

JohanofNess asked:

>>>As a matter of interest if you've resigned from the UK how does one survive in the world today?. Off the top of my head I can think of several services you are no longer entitled to through non payment of taxes. How do you get around non payment of VAT since it is included in the price of items. How do you get your rubbish collected if you don't pay council tax.

One struggles by now that ones investments are woth minus tuppence.

JohanofNess you got me. Yes I do pay VAT on goods and services,

mostly tobacco Tax which pays for your NHS services.

I put my rubbish into bins which appeared on the road outside. I saw a program on TV last night which showed slaves being fined for putting the wrong kind of rubbish in their bins or filling the bins too much.

Medziotojas asked:

>>.And to add to Johan's comments, what do you do if you require medical treatment? Of course you will still be seen by the NHS, but at the taxpayers' (sorry slaves') expense.

http://www.un.org/Overview/rights.html

Article 25.

* (1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.

The NHS which I do not use is free to all, taxpayer or not.

Ross asked:

>>...Also do you have a UK Passport? Or do you view a passport as an evil document made by the pigdogs in parliment to keep track of the Slaves international movements?

Last year I handed back my Passport to the Inverness Passport Office. They had to ask Headquarters what the procedure was. No one had handed back their passport before.

Pleepsie Asked

>>You are, of course, quite at liberty to leave these Isles if you find it so repugnant to live here.

Or, if you wish to stay you could become a 'traveller' and wander round the country year in - year out and not have to pay a brass farthing to anyone. As Medziotojas said you would still be dependant on the tax payers generosity if you had need of medical help. Perhaps the truth is that you don't realy want a true free life, you only want to cherry pick the best bits ie. not paying for anything, but still want the house, electricity, running hot water.....internet access!

Pleepsie I do not find the Highlands of Scotland repugnant. I Love Scotland.

As a merchant seaman for 12 years I have seen a zillion countries and would not live anywhere else though I am a Freeman of the Universe.

I have met so many wonderful people on "Shetland" that I plan to visit sometime soon.

(and Orkney and Helvick(sp).

"you only want to cherry pick the best bits "

Correct. I dont want the terrible rotten corrupt .....bits. Who does?

justlookin replied to:

>>This country is so free you need a passport to get on and off Shetland. I suppose,it'll stem the flow of terrorists.

Passports or ID cards have stopped very few terrorists. If any.

Every country has many terrorists including their Governments.

The soon to be introduced ID cards will require a even greater restriction of Freedoms

see http://www.no2id.net/

NO2ID is a campaigning organisation. We are a single-issue group focussed on the threat to liberty and privacy posed by the rapid growth of the database state, of which "ID cards" are the most visible part. We are entirely independent. We do not endorse any party, nor campaign on any other topic.

http://www.quotegarden.com/freedom.html

Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

I do have to say that the security at Sumburgh is way way over the top, far more stringent than any other airport I've used.

It is Ironic how they have all that security inside the terminal, when they have the easiest runway to gain access to in the country, even Tingwall you cant get onto without going through a gate. Anyone with intent could do what ever they wanted at sumburgh.

Airports:

Its all ABOUT control. Terrorists will ALWAYS find a way around security.

I believe (dont know) that people have not to take bottles of water onto planes but they can buy whiskey in bottles which are good weapons.

Everything under the Terrorism Acts

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/security/terrorism-and-the-law/

is about control of the population.

NOTE:

WARNING: By reading or downloading this page you may be committing an offence [Read the Laws] under some or all of these Terrorism Acts.

www.HomoOffice.gov.uk/security/terrorism-and-the-law/

Airports:

Its all ABOUT control. Terrorists will ALWAYS find a way around security.

I believe (dont know) that people have not to take bottles of water onto planes but they can buy whiskey in bottles which are good weapons.

you can take anything that is bought after the security gates.. just so happens most people buy duty free than a bottle of water.