Laws of the land.

Njugle

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justy me lad, now ye know jest how the rest o us have bin feelin while yez an yer "highbrow" conspiracy theorist xenophobic intolerant condescendin an altogether LOOO-NEEE Freemen buds belch an fart yer "piffle and tosh" (got to admire a man who curses so dang politely! 8)) on this thread an the others ye've tried te take over. :P

Yer unimpeachable ( :shock:) sources fer yer bilge include tpuc.org (better known as Gerrish & Icke, Dribblers & Twitchers r US"), Freebie & the Bean (a disciple o both these nutjobs) an... Brian Gerrish an David Icke. Hmmm... The ole idea pool is runnin a little dry there, bucko! In fact if yez were dyin o thirst an yer ideas were water, ye'd be a dessicated skellington some while ago!

Open yer mind, bub. Turn on, tune in, shut up. At least til yez have somethin te say that don't involve yer party line pap yet again. :roll:

Oh Suzanna,

abraxas has shown the level of understanding that the natives of Shetlink seem capable of responding to.

Sorry if my posts go over your head.

I expect thats why the Media, Government and their cohorts find it soo easy to dupe the sheeple.

@lookin free

You sure know how to curry favour towards your campaign. :roll:

Not partaking no more (me that is!?) (a bit like you, [scotfree] I suppose!?) you'll tell me next that the fact I could enter this country (Lithuania [many times]) with only a 20 metre butterfly-stoke certificate (no photos included) is all part of the Schengen countries' involvement in the conspiracy for world domination?

Oh Scotfree, please go away and take justlookin with you, and your posts don't go over my head because I don't read them, I enjoy this forum and it's members and at the moment you're making it a misery :( :( I can't stand to read posts that continually post links to what other people say, why can't you just speak for yourself and debate on this forum with any like minded members (if you can find any)

the level of understanding that the natives of Shetlink seem capable of responding to.

Wow, you are Amazing I wish one day I can be as patronising as you, you clever little freeman you.

But honestly 'Holocaust revision'?

http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq75/rgordon00/waynesworldl_1.jpg

"Excuse me. Are you mental?"

Oh Scotfree, please go away and take justlookin with you, and your posts don't go over my head because I don't read them, I enjoy this forum and it's members and at the moment you're making it a misery :( :( I can't stand to read posts that continually post links to what other people say, why can't you just speak for yourself and debate on this forum with any like minded members (if you can find any)

OK Suzanna lets try again. I have been asked various question which I have tried my best to answer.

If we can askfor honest debate and not invective let us continue and learn.

But honestly 'Holocaust revision'? "Excuse me. Are you mental?"

Have you ever read up on it or did you just put it down to a BNP ploy and take it as a "given truth"

Air raid shelters are still just air raid shelters and I could post a few dozen faked photos still put out as genuine but they will just get deleted as unsavory and off topic. Now I'm not one for lookin for floor tile designs on cops hats but "gas chambers" :lol: you'll be telling me that was human skin on them lampshades next. :roll:

If someone had not revised the fat soap story then why is it now accepted as disproved propaganda.