Laws of the land.

Njugle

Laws of the land.

The title of this thread is LAWS OF THE LAND.

Yhe whole point of my being here is to point out that YOUR Laws of the Land,

seem totally lunatic to me.

You pay taxes to support the banks.

You pay taxes to engage in illegal wars.

You pay taxes to support things which you detest.

and you call me crazy. You, the ones who obey

THE LAWS OF THE LAND are very afraid.

You are afraid because now you cannot smoke in a pub.

You cannot drive Your car without a seat belt.

You cannot say what you want if its not "Politically Correct"

You cannot build what you want on the land you own.

You have to get a licence to watch your own TV.

You have to get a licence to have Entertainment in a pub.

You have to ask your Masters, Please Sir,

can I drive MY car?

Please Sir, Can I drink in the street

Licences are issued and enforced for a wide range of functions including those below:

Boat Hire Application / Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO) Application/ Itinerant Metal Dealers Application / Late Hours Catering Application/ Market Operators Application / Metal Dealers / Private Hire Car Driver / Private Hire Car Operator / Public Entertainment / Second Hand Dealers / Second Hand Vehicle Dealer / Street Trader / Sex Shop / Skin Piercing and Tattooing / Substitute Vehicle / Sun Tanning / Taxi Driver / Taxi Exemption from Guide Dogs / Taxi Operator / Window Cleaner

PLEASE SIR can I do these things under

THE LAWS OF THE LAND.

Answer NO.

You have to pay us Taxes which we can give to the Bankers.

Its THE LAWS OF THE LAND and we have Policemen and Policewomen

to enforce these THE LAWS OF THE LAND.

Do as you are told. OBEY THE LAWS OF THE LAND

PAY YOUR TAXES to us

http://www.shetland.gov.uk/

or else.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are afraid because now you cannot smoke in a pub.

Are you telling us that you can spark up where you like being more free?

You cannot drive Your car without a seat belt.

I could just pull my belt over me when I saw a cop car coming if I wanted, however I want my children to know it's a good idea to belt up.

You cannot say what you want if its not "Politically Correct"

But I can say more in this country about the things I want to than at most times in the past.

Now, back to this council tax fiddle. :?:

PAY YOUR TAXES to us

or else.

Yes we pay council taxes and No, we don't accept everything that the SIC puts forward unquestioningly as SF if he delved a little further would discover. But up here were are proud of the achievements of our schools, care for the disabled and the elderly, our healthcare, the good state of our roads, our relative crime-free environment, the feeling of community, our ferries, the way that Shetland looks out to the wider world and not just within itself.

Or are these all products of our brain-washing by the powers that be.

Of course, it's not perfect but it's a damn site better than the SF's trollish repiblic of Cromarty that he seems to be proposing.

PAY YOUR TAXES to us

or else.

Yes we pay council taxes and No, we don't accept everything that the SIC puts forward unquestioningly as SF if he delved a little further would discover. But up here were are proud of the achievements of our schools, care for the disabled and the elderly, our healthcare, the good state of our roads, our relative crime-free environment, the feeling of community, our ferries, the way that Shetland looks out to the wider world and not just within itself.

Or are these all products of our brain-washing by the powers that be.

Of course, it's not perfect but it's a damn site better than the SF's trollish repiblic of Cromarty that he seems to be proposing.

Jesus keep quiet or you'll encourage SF to move to Shetland and mooch off the excellent services that you slaves are paying for. Only problem is he'll need to take a pedalo or swim since he handed back his slave papers to the Government, Northlink and Flybe will tell him go be free elsewhere.

Jesus keep quiet or you'll encourage SF to move to Shetland and mooch off the excellent services that you slaves are paying for. Only problem is he'll need to take a pedalo or swim since he handed back his slave papers to the Government, Northlink and Flybe will tell him go be free elsewhere.

Yeah, he'd make a right Kunta Kinte of himself trying to show us slaves the "error our ways".

Now, back to this council tax fiddle. :?:

How it works is you crack on you are making a stand because of your principles so you tell the council that you're not paying your council tax because you have to create websites and what not. They get all huffy and puffy and threaten legal action but because you have principles you're probably potless so what can they take and it looks like harrassment if you kick the local FreeMan out so you say hee haw and hope he wanders about handing out his leaflets being more or less ignored as a crack pot by the local populace. All the while he spends all day on the internet generally annoying slaves who make sure he can live in this country because they pay the taxes that allow him to sit in his house which should have no refuse collection or sewerage but it does because his human rights would be infringed upon if the council took the screw you attitude that he took.

So simply tell the council to get lost and they'll probably do nothing but ignore you. Or they'll take you to court you give the slave speech in front of M'lud and he bangs you up for dissing the system he represents through contempt of court.

we are slaves!

when our more unusual thinking members join in the rejection of your ideas we know that your just a wacko. how many times have you been in court for non payment of taxes ire council, government, TV. do you withhold payment of the vat on your fags. do you drive without an MOT, tax or insurances. yet it is odd that you stood for Parliament. so you don't have any convictions. how have you manged this. up here our sheriff would have hung you by now. hey maybe you would like to be the first one to spend time in the nick for your beliefs.

by the way why are you even on shetlink. have you been kicked off all the mainland Scottish sites. we don't need your ideas up here and we I'm sure we can live in our thraldom happily without your advice.

PAY YOUR TAXES to http://www.shetland.gov.uk/

CASE CLOSED - VERDICT PROVEN - BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT

Shouting "slaves" at the very people you want to encourage to come onboard and posting endless links is neither use to man nor beast. Let's hear the manifesto, or are manifestos also to be abolished under Freeman Unrule? :?

...or at the very least try to answer some of the questions that have been posed

reminder to self--do not feed the troll

"Let's hear the manifesto, or are manifestos also to be abolished under Freeman Unrule?"

Every Freeman has their OWN Manifesto. Mine on my website.

You may have noticed that the Labour Party published a manifesto before the election which many of the electorate [slaves] voted for.

The Labour Party has taken the sheeple for fools.

Every Freeman has their OWN Manifesto. Mine on my website.

You may have noticed that the Labour Party published a manifesto before the election which many of the electorate [slaves] voted for.

The Labour Party has taken the sheeple for fools.

Baaaaa. And whit wye sood we hae onythin ta dae wi ScotFree's manifesto abune a da ithers? Nae answers fae ony trolls please.

Is it THICK ness? Or is it a cradle to grave scientific indoctrination process.

Most are comfortable to blindly accept what they're told by so called authority figures.

Any questioning of assumptions are ALWAYS met with the same reactions whatever the subject.

FROM

http://www.tpuc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=871

Mods - This is now blatant trolling with the same post being applied over various threads, hijacking any serious debate and discussion that went before it. This guy has been asked questions, to which he has either flat out ignored or twisted to suit himself. All it's doing is winding people up, there is no rhym or reason to what is being posted any more. :evil: