Laws of the land.

Njugle

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods - This is now blatant trolling with the same post being applied over various threads, hijacking any serious debate and discussion that went before it. This guy has been asked questions, to which he has either flat out ignored or twisted to suit himself. All it's doing is winding people up, there is no rhym or reason to what is being posted any more. :evil:

Well think the problem is that there are always people who bite when a troll comes along the way to get shot of them is to ignore them. So lets all ignore the troll and the idiot who brought him in here and then the crap being spewed forth onto the forums has nowhere to go.

Just ignore him or as he says himself "stare blankly"

Is it THICK ness? Or is it a cradle to grave scientific indoctrination process.

Most are comfortable to blindly accept what they're told by so called authority figures.

Yes I Do. From H.G. Wells through George Bush senior and Junior, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, the Pope and every other day Henry Kissinger has been spouting on about the coming New World Order.

BUT

To come here blaiming our Sherlock for it all, calling everyone stoopid and then saying we can fight the NWO better from a prison cell for non payment of council tax is, like Tony Blair smiling for the cameras at Dianas funeral - badly misjudging the mood.

At best you have made me think of you as an agent of those whom you claim to be fighting, and at that (in my best mental lairdly tones) I bid you good day sir.

Ah, but is it "on the level"?

Would that be on the Sprit-level or the Irish equivalent of getting within a couple of bubbles of the level ArabiaTerra

I was thinking more about the "funny handshake" kind of "on the level". But not being an initiate, I've probably got the reference wrong. :wink:

Well, Scotfree, I did ask for you to prove that you are not just trolling but your reply seems to indicate you are.

You evasiveness is not appreciated. Have you considered for one minute that many people know the things you are trying to ram down their throats? Find me one 'sheeple' who wholeheartedly likes the UK government, never thinks twice about taxation and how it is spent, etc etc blah blah blah. - and I'll show you a hundred who aren't. The veikl may have been recently lifted from your eyes, but some have lived with it all their lives - many emigrate, ever considered it?

You can't provide answers, your postings should really all be consigned to the "Room 101 - annoying but trivial things thread", and i would if I had the time or the patience.

Cast aside your messianic cape of glory, you are saving no-one. We know the world is imperfect, people are corrupt, the sun comes up, toast falls butter side down. etc etc.

Provide answers, or stop trolling the forum, simple as that. Last chance, even then it's a slim one.

Part o me cheers yez, Nju-ju, me lad, but anouther would be grudginly sorry te see the whoop!whoop! loopyloo barred or deported from the forum. He put a fire in me belly that I ain't felt in months an the replies have been a hoot too!!

He an Sherly should jest get it over with an get a room! I thinks it's looove!!

Freebie an Sherly up a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.!!!

Wibble! :P

Part o me cheers yez, Nju-ju, me lad, but anouther would be grudginly sorry te see the whoop!whoop! loopyloo barred or deported from the forum. He put a fire in me belly that I ain't felt in months an the replies have been a hoot too!!

He an Sherly should jest get it over with an get a room! I thinks it's looove!!

Freebie an Sherly up a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g.!!!

Wibble! :P

Thats not a fire in your belly abraxas, its satans semen burning the lining of your colon.

Well, while ye were gone, we ALL became Freemen an are no longer SLAVES. Ye won, mate. Yer amazin argie-bargie wish jest too dang good fer us :?

Yer work here is done. :) Honest! :D

Now will yez {'f' it was funny in Father Ted 'eck'} off? :roll:

Wibble! :P :P