Which food do you really hate?

CrunchieSquirrel

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayonnaise - I just don't get it. why cover perfectly good food with the discusting slimey stuff. It turns sandwiches into chewing gum texture.

Salad Cream - Same as above but smells worse.

Salad dressings - Why when you have amazing tasting herbs, vegtables and fruit do people cover it with grease and vinger so all you can taste is the dressing?

Guest Anonymous

^^^^

Thanks to my dear sister, I now have a mincer. So saucermeat will be on the menu soon. :D

Not sure which meat will be best. Reindeer, Moose, or maybe just simple Mutton.

Either way, can't wait. Saucermeat is top scran. :D

I cannot abide lamb or mutton in any form, I've even been known to leave the house to escape the cooking smell. :shock: and liquorice - urgh!

Liquorice is another thing I don't like. Those Jelly Beans they sell on the ferry have a liquorice flavour, I have to leave those. However, they also have red cinnamon ones which are the same colour as cherry ones but taste like liquorice, so the aniseed still gets me in the end >.<

^^^^

Thanks to my dear sister, I now have a mincer. So saucermeat will be on the menu soon. :D

Not sure which meat will be best. Reindeer, Moose, or maybe just simple Mutton.

Either way, can't wait. Saucermeat is top scran. :D

hmm, hacket elg, it's hard to think of something so large going through a mincer, hope it's electric.

Guest Anonymous

^^

Duna worry, da mincer is haand kirned, an a'll hae ta pack da begger in wi da haandle o a gruelie tree. Bit minced elg wi a grain of bread,,,,,Eurika,, Globe butchers, beat that. :D

uuurrgggggg doglover, u dont mind Icelandic Shark....!!!!! :!:

You do have a strong palet, I dont like string beans either, when I was young, my Dad, tried to save veg cash by letting his beans grow till you could prop houses with them, he then bought a chest freezer to put them all in along with peas, had enough rope for the Luxumburg Navy...