BBC coverage of F1

What do you make if the cars then? Thought last years Mclaren was a thing of beauty, not so sure about this years, bit ugly if you ask me.

I thought that Murray Walker was coming back, anyone else hear this? I miss the James Allan & Martin Brundle duo, don't like this Jonathon character.

I have never been able to understand the interest in televised F1 racing - the real thing is incredible however.

It is a bit like watching darts; but even more boring.

Or snooker; which has to be the most boring televised sport ever created...

I have never been able to understand the interest in televised F1 racing - the real thing is incredible however.

It is a bit like watching darts; but even more boring.

Or snooker; which has to be the most boring televised sport ever created...

Golf? that's pretty damn boreing on TV....

At least with car racing of any kind you get to watch replays of crashes from almost every angle these days...watching it live, blink and you missed it.

• 3 weeks later...
What do you make if the cars then? Thought last years Mclaren was a thing of beauty, not so sure about this years, bit ugly if you ask me.

I thought that Murray Walker was coming back, anyone else hear this? I miss the James Allan & Martin Brundle duo, don't like this Jonathon character.

Oooh, I really do miss Murray Walker. He came out with some classic howlers, such as "Oh, and it looks like he has a gearbox problem" (just as a tyre came off and bounced down the track).

Bring back Murray!

• 1 month later...