78 members have voted

1. 1. Isn't Neighbours good?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering about Anne/Brie too. Very odd - is she really blind? Sometimes I am not so sure.

Has Summer had the baby yet - and why is Summer looking blonde/glam when she wanted to be a grungy hippy who did not pursue the materialistic culture of makeup, washing, etc.

Also, anyone watch Kath & Kim? Now that is real!

Also Summer must have died her hair during her pregnancy as there are still no roots showing, (Well I have missed a week and I guess alot can happen on Ramsay street in one week) But she uses bleach on her hair, is that dangerous as she's pregnant?

Anna is definetly the real daughter!

I was wondering about Anne/Brie too. Very odd - is she really blind? Sometimes I am not so sure.

Has Summer had the baby yet - and why is Summer looking blonde/glam when she wanted to be a grungy hippy who did not pursue the materialistic culture of makeup, washing, etc.

Also, anyone watch Kath & Kim? Now that is real!

think you are meaning sky when u speak about summer, summer is boyds peerie sister and she is away somewhere just now. sky changed her hair to blonde quite a while ago but canna mind exactly when she changed from hippy.

Taken from Paul Robbo's wiki page -

Went on to play for Millwall, while still owning Lassiters and shafting His Grandma out of the Hotel and Chauffer business, he kept his head down and became one of the many sh*t central defenders at the Den. I wont even start about the twins or his top of the pops appearance.

I think it was the way she looked at the photo of herself (Izzy) and Karl which gave the game away - just before the credits.

You realise of course that this leaves an option open for the return of Izzy. Perhaps she will die in childbirth, leaving Karl (the only GP in Erinsburgh) and Susan (the only teacher in Erinsburgh) to bring up the baby with the rest of her assembled brood.

Has anyone else noticed how there is only ever one of every type of character - like Stu was the only policeman, Steiger was the only sargeant etc. Dee was the only nurse - until she disappeared (do you think she could come back in the same way Harald did) - a role now filled by Katya.

You'd think I would have outgrown this by now, but I still watch it .