Locksmith in Shetland?

Sparky

Silly question perhaps but is there a certified locksmith in Shetland? Couldn't find any reference in the phone book.

Particularly I need one who can do something with a car ignition barrel (nothing dodgy... promise!)

Alternatively, can anyone recommend a garage that would be able to dismantle and repair an ignition barrel? I know it can be done but I also know I can't do it. Thought a locksmith might be a better bet than a mechanic though.

(***Mod Edit - Moved to Consumer Advice & Resources***)

He who knows asks..

it depends on your problem .. have you lost your keys or is it a switch problem ?

The ignition barrel has broken (a spring apparently?) and in order to remove it for repair I need to be able to turn the key to the accesories position. Unfortunately the key doesn't quite turn that far so the catch to slide the barrel out won't release.

Was hoping that a locksmith would either be able to get that extra little turn on it or, were I to drill the catch and get the barrel out, would be able to take the barell apart and repair it themselves.

Jamie Goudie fae da undertakers is a certified locksmith if memory serves me correct

Would you know if he still does any work in that line?