Pig flu and Shetland

paulb

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK R Tards............ clam the monkey spank down!!!!!!!!!!!

The only people who have died from Pig sniffle are Mexicans.......Mexicans!!!!!

Take a look at the living conditions over there of course they are dying from it.....

Neck some Chicken soup grab a lucozade and for gods sake done pootle any pigs that sneeze......

For sweet Zombie Jesus' sake dont buy into the Fear Market!!!!

a good Cull would probably do the world some good!!!!!

Im off to eat a bacon roll with some mexican chilli sauce!

Hmmm....

Obama has had his 100 days honeymoon period....

The western world is deep in the doo-doo of a goverment/bankers greed/incompetence created recession....

Pirates running amock off Africa and amassing a collection of ships Blackbeard would have been envious of....

Iraq and Afghanistan still the same midden/mire they've been in for two decades....and just to add effect old Prez Whatisface o' Persia keeps on rinkin at the end of his chain and barking like a rabid dug....not to forget the unholy kerfuffles Pakistan have bubbling to the surface occasionally....

What perfect timing to let loose a smokescreen of panic and hysteria inducing scaremongering "news" to divert folk's attention....

Me, a conspiracy theorist, perish the thought. :wink:

Goverment: Hey look over here!!

Public: Over were??

(Stage directon) Goverment waves hand, public looks at it excitedly

Public: oh my goodness its a WAVING HAND!!!!

Goverment: IT SURE IS!!!!!! just you keep looking!.................

(Stage direction) Goverment stabs Public to death with other hand

Goverment: ha hah get that in yah!!!!!!!!

Goverment: Hey look over here!!

Public: Over were??

(Stage directon) Goverment waves hand, public looks at it excitedly

Public: oh my goodness its a WAVING HAND!!!!

Goverment: IT SURE IS!!!!!! just you keep looking!.................

(Stage direction) Goverment stabs Public to death with other hand

Goverment: ha hah get that in yah!!!!!!!!

:shock:

My Am i the only one for the tin foil and cupboard. seems there are few other folks suffering paranoia.

The worry should be that your health is in the hands of the council/ors same highly skilled people on the board as in the council..

Noticed how slow they were in admitting the two cases in Scotland yet they cleared the one in Manchester in hours. Call me stupid but look at how the yanks are advising the citizens compared to how the british government is.

Your worry should be that they are just pretend everything is fine untill its not. Dont you remember the Bse no danger but now hundreds dead. Foot and mouth would not vacinate the herds and flocks so millions of healthy animals killed.

^^^ I was living in France late nineties and refused to eat beef, the french couldn't understand that BSE wasn't just an English thing, and considering what the french and Swiss were feeding their beef cattle at the time there was no way I was risking it.

Politicians and the media aren't always the best judges when it comes to public health. Pity it's accountants and PR in charge of our health service.

I figure I'd better start buying star aniise as the may be a slight shortage for a while if this hysteria continues.

Sugar, I've just sneezed. Er how many miles per hour is it that snot comes out ya nose? Oh well, look on the bright side - it's cleared the previous dirt off my screen.

Oops, sneezed again. Should I be worried?

Yours, paranoidish living in politically correct London Borough of Newham near to where the grass has just been cut on Wanstead Flats and living in hovel that hasn't been dusted in weeks cos I broke me leg,

the one, the only, UNLINKEDSTUDENT!!!! :wink: 8) :lol: :twisted: :wink: :D

[Conspiracy Mode On]

It's seems all a bit ahead of plan to unleash any of their major bugs on us yet; they'll be wanting to grind us down a bit more first (finishing off the economy, stirring up more civil unrest and of course a big war) before they spray us with any final solutions.

We live on their test ground and this is nothing but a trial run to see how well they can keep us jumping through their hoops to media cue cards and of course how well they can enforce, whatever measures, restrictions and piggy wiffle they can think up, to impose on us for their own ends.

1 in 3 of us die of cancer.

We will at some point all die.

The Pig flu's Fake anyway.

Pass me some smokes and smoke me some bacon.

Then the WHO are a bunch of panic merchants they rate this bug one down from a pandemic. Does it give you a warm glow that our health is in the hands of politicians that can make capital out of sick people When politicians tell you not to panic that's the time to get into my cupboard. . Three doctors in Mexico have raised a very good point the death rate in Mexico is inaccurate because they don't test most of the victims because they don't have the equipment to do so.

We will at some point all die.

Something so often overlooked by scaremongers.. :) (If I can get awa wi dyin efter only a few sneezes an a bit o a host dat suits me just fine!)

Anyway, they're probably still monitoring all of us as test subjects after chernobyl, so Shetland is probably OK.

That said - any Mexican acts in the Folk Festival this weekend?

I all seriousness though, comparing Mexico's situation with most of the US and espcially the UK is silly. And lets not forget what the WHO "Alert Levels" actually mean.