Local Food Reviews - Dining Out & Take Aways

Njugle

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I tried to go in Lerwick and I can say that this the best place for the food review. I've catch more satisfaction into the place. This one can make into a right meal for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Had an evening meal at the Mid Brae Inn last night - really good!

Excellent service - very friendly helpful staff. Food piping hot, huge helpings and very well cooked & presented. {Homemade chips very tasty!}

... helpings too huge so sadly didn't have room for pudding, but the list made your mouth water!

A thoroughly recommendable place :)

We were there one morning and we got a row for not waiting to be seated. The place was empty apart for the couple who were there already seated waiting for us, then when we went to pay the bill we said we would like to pay for the others too we were told it would have to be paid separately it can't be combined???

To eat at the museum is really too pricey. I can understand the prices being higher when the tourists are around but they should be lower at other times to entice the locals out.

I think the combination of good quality ingredients and high overheads in the form of wages would make it difficult for them to lower the price any.