Local Food Reviews - Dining Out & Take Aways

Njugle

Chriiiiiist, you could go too any eaterie in the world and have a bad meal on ANY day of the week, why do people feel the need to post that crap on here?

The whole thread is about reviews of meals bought locally thus the above comment is somewhat unnecessary, I would suggest.

Chriiiiiist, you could go too any eaterie in the world and have a bad meal on ANY day of the week, why do people feel the need to post that crap on here?

The whole thread is about reviews of meals bought locally thus the above comment is somewhat unnecessary, I would suggest.

Biglad This thread is for people's opinions. And I believe some of the places actually listen to comments made by people also.

It seems as if you post just to improve your number of posts!

Ate out twice today. Yes naughty me!

Lunch at Oslas- what We had tasted ok I suppose but the big disappointment was the 30-40 minute wait we had. I always believe if something is going to take that long you should perhaps explain to the customer. Although they did apologise for the wait when the food finally came.

Evening meal at Gurkha kitchen- no faults at all with the food, I'm glad we booked also as it was very busy! Staff attended to us although they were busy they all had smiles on their faces. Only fault would be that it was too hot in there! But that's not really a fault!

Ate out twice today. Yes naughty me!

Lunch at Oslas- what We had tasted ok I suppose but the big disappointment was the 30-40 minute wait we had. I always believe if something is going to take that long you should perhaps explain to the customer. Although they did apologise for the wait when the food finally came.

Evening meal at Gurkha kitchen- no faults at all with the food, I'm glad we booked also as it was very busy! Staff attended to us although they were busy they all had smiles on their faces. Only fault would be that it was too hot in there! But that's not really a fault!