Local Food Reviews - Dining Out & Take Aways

Njugle

^^ Exactly ... why would anyone really want to venture up to Unst beyond inflicting masochistic hardship unto themselves ;) .... hehe *tongue in cheek*.... Though this thread has done wonders in showing the potential that is beyond the Watford Gap!

I, for one, want to be in Aaron's establishment when Shetland Peat decides to frequent. Bet's down .. it's a ring ... the dog's against Shetland Peat ... !! WHoooOOO ha MOFO !! 

£50 quid right there .....

I, for one, want to be in Aaron's establishment when Shetland Peat decides to frequent. Bet's down .. it's a ring ... the dog's against Shetland Peat ... !! WHoooOOO ha MOFO !! 

Look forward to it, I will also have to visit all the other dog friendly places you can eat at, just to keep things fair.

I will get Kerberos to guard the door in the mean time ;-)

£50 quid right there .....

Nicely dovetailing into a tribute to the late Graham Stark, I wonder if this is how SP will be greeted at the Factory?

I will introduce myself along with my friends, if Aaron wants to stand on principle, his look out. If it is as good as he says, all's good. I am used to dealing with folk who think the worst of me...

If you do so, I will ask you to leave and will explain to your 'friends' exactly why. You obviously cannot read anything that is not your opinion, so here it is in big letters and nice simple words for you.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.

If you need that explaining any further, ask a primary school teacher so it will be in a language you understand.

Edited by Aaron Foord

• 6 months later...