UFOs

peeriebryan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.blackvault.com/docu.....ews529.htm

Im one of the people who reported this to the coastguard!!! Totally awesome to stumble on this here. Thanks for that Peerie Bryan.

I didnt believe in UFOs until I saw it, but it was unlike anything I have ever seen before and it definetely wasnt a plane as the document suggests.

My dad says he saw a UFO too, but I think he was blootered.

Just seen Malcolm Younger on the news, he spotted UFO's oer Sound ..... and wondered if anyone else spent new years day setting off Chinese Lanterns??? Our bairns got some as christmas presents and we let ders off on Trondra and due to wind direction I'm fairly sure they wouldn't have made it towards Sound, last seen were heading due south towards Sumburgh.....at which point we all joked about how long it would tak for UFO sightings to be reported...ha ha ha ha.....

[***Mod edit - merged with existing UFO thread***]

Just seen Malcolm Younger on the news, he spotted UFO's oer Sound ..... and wondered if anyone else spent new years day setting off Chinese Lanterns??? Our bairns got some as christmas presents and we let ders off on Trondra and due to wind direction I'm fairly sure they wouldn't have made it towards Sound, last seen were heading due south towards Sumburgh.....at which point we all joked about how long it would tak for UFO sightings to be reported...ha ha ha ha.....

We were at a party in east voe on new years eve and just after the bells we seen two orange lights about 30ft apart moving over blacksness towards trondra where they went out of site, didn`t have a clue what they were!!

We were at a party in east voe on new years eve and just after the bells we seen two orange lights about 30ft apart moving over blacksness towards trondra where they went out of site, didn`t have a clue what they were!!

Any truth that this UFO - destroyer of windmills - was launched from Quarff by members of Sustainable Shetland? Wrong ert o wind Billy! :lol:

Guest Anonymous
Oi! Yellow card there Auld een! In fact that's aaful near a red card for carpet bombing topics across threads. Du's crossed mair threads yunder than a drunk engineer changing spark plugs in a dark shed we cauld fingers!

Quit it. :wink:

Dunna wear de brain oot Njugle. I sent de a PM.

An jöst ta mak dee day, du haes a mention atil da first verse o a peerie poem a'm wirkin upö aboot moderation