Ex Chief Exec - Dave Clark

Twerto

Perhaps the word ignorant would have been more appropriate and less offensive.

Who are you calling ignorant?

Some of us ignorant people are easily offended...

Joking.. :lol: :lol:

:wink:

Ignorant? I once heard a MP saying that the ignorant had a right to be represented in the House of Commons. I found myself speechless due to pissing myself with :lol:

But the irony of the MPs words.

Were not lost to me.

Looking for a job Auld Rasmie

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long are we going to keep on paying this guy £250.00+ every day?

Hopefully the Judane experience isn't being used as a timeline benchmark. :?

I think he earns about 346 per day and it appears therefore, that his 'gardening Time' totals in value to about 22,500. E&OE

Whatever the exact figure is, it is money down the drain. :mrgreen:

Now!

We are indeed World News, as the first overseas CV has been received in anticipation and comes from a gentleman with over 30 years Local Government experience.

He is currently residing in Harare and is called Mr. Robert Mugabe. :mrgreen:

My sources reveal that further communication has been received from RM.

He asks if he might be permitted to lodge an updated CV (suitably air-brushed of course).

He asks, where exactly are the Shetland Islands?

Finally he asks if Sanjay Cluness is a gentleman of Indian persuasion? :mrgreen:

The Shetland Times has more news.

... It is understood that a senior council official is now ready to testify that he witnessed Mr Clark saying earlier in the day in question he intended to threaten Dr Wills that he would “kick his f***ing teeth in†if the councillor did not stop prying into his private life. ...

I wonder why the senior council official apparently said nothing when the initial investigation was carried out?

The Shetland Times has more news.

... It is understood that a senior council official is now ready to testify that he witnessed Mr Clark saying earlier in the day in question he intended to threaten Dr Wills that he would “kick his f***ing teeth in†if the councillor did not stop prying into his private life. ...

I wonder why the senior council official apparently said nothing when the initial investigation was carried out?

Psst...

see the comment by that devilishly handsome chap Malcolm on page 65 :D :lol: :lol:

Following the meeting, council convener Sandy Cluness issued the following short statement.

"The council has agreed its position on the matters which were being discussed at the meeting today. "

"There now has to be a discussion with the chief executive and it is hoped that a joint statement can be issued on Monday or Tuesday of next week."

What a surprise !! They have made a decision !!! :twisted: