Ex Chief Exec - Dave Clark

Twerto

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

And Brian is correct, the bullying and harrasment David Clark mentioned is rife in this thread.

Looking through the thread, although not reading everything, I can't see any post which actually states, as Mr Clark claims, discrimination against him for being a non-Shetlander.

There are many posts which deride him for being many other things, but I can't for the life of me see any post which directly attacks him for being of non-Shetland origin.

I stand to be corrected, as usual. So please point them out, or go back to the communist bar for a quick dram or three with BS & DC

There is plenty of bullying and harrasment in this thread, I didn't mention anything to do with racism.

Have you read the ST article? I think not.

QUOTE ST:

It is understood Mr Clark had originally been seeking a £1.7 million payout on the grounds that he had been bullied, harassed and subjected to racism because he is not a Shetlander.

END QUOTE

So, can you show me any examples of racism towards DC in this thread?

so that makes these comments ok?

constant jibes over his size? suggesting he should be shot?

Whether they're "okay" or not is irrelevant. They have been made at a time and place and by people over which Clark's employers have no influence or jurisdiction, therefor they cannot form any part of a legal claim by Clark against his employers. If Shetlink is the only place such statements have been made Clark has no case against the council.

he is happy that everyone is offering him £12.50 to go away.

Now there's an offer he can't refuse! :D

EDIT: Oh, now I get it. Sorry Paulb!! :oops:

does not sound a lot but stick the lawyers fees on and it will go up a lot. so when he walks with a 1/4 million and his lady friend sells her share in the factories they will be set for life.

Guest Anonymous
so that makes these comments ok?

constant jibes over his size? suggesting he should be shot?

Just to make my point clear on this:

I was the one who asked Shetlinkers to respect Mr Clark's privacy over the festive season, in respect of the fact that whether or not he had done anything wrong, he is a person whose privacy should be respected. So I for one am not being racist or bullying towards Mr Clark.

But he is pulling the piss by screwing Shetland out of so much money, and you, by supporting him are complicit in screwing Shetland.

And as for "Shot". I've had far worse things said to me through emails, etc., when I've been controversial here. So what goes for me, goes for others. :twisted:

Whether they're "okay" or not is irrelevant. They have been made at a time and place and by people over which Clark's employers have no influence or jurisdiction, therefor they cannot form any part of a legal claim by Clark against his employers. If Shetlink is the only place such statements have been made Clark has no case against the council.

Fair point. I still have issues with the comments made towards him on this site.

Guest Anonymous

But he is pulling the piss by screwing Shetland out of so much money, and you, by supporting him are complicit in screwing Shetland.

Wind your neck in. I'm not supporting him at all, I'm just disgusted at the actions of other people in this thread.

OK, neck wound in. I just got to thinking that you were another damned communist bully.

Apologies old chap. :)

Sorry, but how much are we going to save by introducing tuition fees for children wishing to learn to play musical instruments? :roll:

full stop replaced with question mark