Ex Chief Exec - Dave Clark

Twerto

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not a wills fan. if you think that the dr has cost the council 500k then make a complaint to the standards people. imagine thou if they all followed after the leader we would be kept in the dark about everything. the dr must have know that rhe vote was taking place why was he not there.

I will re-post a quotation from the Code of Conduct for Councillors

Councillors should not raise matters relating to the conduct or capability of employees in public. Employees must accord to councillors the respect and courtesy due to them in their various roles. There are provisions in the Code of Conduct for Employees about speaking in public and employees should observe them.

That is why I agree with Jimmy Parks.

Just a thought - DC was probably practicing his Taekwondo and also testing to see if his breeks wid ovoid splitting apart, when he was seen and heard by the Senior Official.

What was supposed to have happened then and later that evening has become a history changing moment.

I am sure we can all remember where we were that night? :)

I will re-post a quotation from the Code of Conduct for Councillors

Councillors should not raise matters relating to the conduct or capability of employees in public. Employees must accord to councillors the respect and courtesy due to them in their various roles. There are provisions in the Code of Conduct for Employees about speaking in public and employees should observe them.

That is why I agree with Jimmy Parks.

it doesnt matter that you agree with Jimmy Parks. what if the outcome finds Wills did nothing wrong jz? try to answer the question i asked you.

^^I would be surprised if Dr Wills is exonerated.

However, if he is found to in the clear, then it wouldn't be Dr. Wills fault.

Edited for spelling.

you would be surprised!

would it not have been better to wait for the outcome from those who have real knowledge in these things before accusing him?