Ex Chief Exec - Dave Clark

Twerto

whatever the mans done aside , a sacking does not warrant a payout, just isn't right

£250,000 what for, he was salaried and paid....A few years back you were sacked for incompentent not patted on the back and given a massive handout of tax payers money Seems the council bigwigs love spending other people's money, however not on the things that the community needs.

I bet Clarke is thinking 'How many pies he could buy with £250,000'

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous
whatever the mans done aside , a sacking does not warrant a payout, just isn't right

£250,000 what for, he was salaried and paid....A few years back you were sacked for incompentent not patted on the back and given a massive handout of tax payers money Seems the council bigwigs love spending other people's money, however not on the things that the community needs.

I bet Clarke is thinking 'How many pies he could buy with £250,000'

ach well , am sure the pies will do him a lot of good , same as goin on the skite etc, seen them come n seen them go afore

I wonder if it is possible to get all councillors' bank accounts frozen until this matter is sorted. I am sure that we could easily find £250K there.

The real problem is perhaps not Del boy but the eejits that left the family jewels exposed on the back of a lorry. Del boy may simply be an opportunist.

He's just being a chancer, he has nothing to lose, and something to gain.

Tell his lawyers he's fired, end of! No payouts. If he/they don't like it, the council will see them in court. Clark would have needed to have spent the last 8 months in Abu Gharib to put together a harrassment/bullying/racism case that could stand against the incompetence and misconduct on the job case any lawyer worth paying could easily put together against him IMHO.

Clark is trying it on and calling their bluff, and so far it looks like they're falling for it hook, line and sinker. :evil:

Ghostrider wrote
Clark is trying it on and calling their bluff, and so far it looks like they're falling for it hook, line and sinker.
That statement is unproven. Could just as easily be his lawyers that are trying it on by telling him that he "must" do this and that.

True, but if they are, they have to do it in his name, so at the end of the day, the buck stops with him, regardless whether he initiated the plan, or simply authorised it.

I came past the cross as it was going on.

At a guess I'd say there were roughly 80 people there, but then it's difficult to judge numbers.

All in all i'd say it was a good turnout given the weather and that most folk will be at work.

Noticed the BBC reporters there with camera's so I guess it'll be on the news tonight.