Ex Chief Exec - Dave Clark

Twerto

^^^^

Personally, I would have had the whole damned lot libbet on the day they were elected.

Assuming that libbet, relating to lambs, is the same as castration. eg. sorted. :wink:

Personally, methinks it's time this topic died. For one reason only.

As long as this thread trundles on we lose the sensationalist value of starting a new thread when the CE totally ducks up again, and needs libben.

Me coat's on :arrow:

:wink:

I'll see you in the bar Auld Een. I'm done here.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^

Personally, I would have had the whole damned lot libbet on the day they were elected.

Assuming that libbet, relating to lambs, is the same as castration. eg. sorted. :wink:

Personally, methinks it's time this topic died. For one reason only.

As long as this thread trundles on we lose the sensationalist value of starting a new thread when the CE totally ducks up again, and needs libben.

Me coat's on :arrow:

:wink:

Agreed, apart from it being the CE "ducking" up that will start a new thread. This is number 4 (of the more recent affairs) Wills has been at the centre of, so if I were a betting man... :wink:

Mr Wills is certainly very likely to be in the public spotlight again, but it doesn't detract from the fact we have a new Chief Executive who is an outright liar and will get his comeuppance.

I would expect that come the time for any 6 or 12 month 'probation' review period within the terms of his appointment he will not be retained - but then this council will never cease to amaze. Please don't tell me that such a clause doesn't exist??!!

Mr Wills is certainly very likely to be in the public spotlight again, but it doesn't detract from the fact we have a new Chief Executive who is an outright liar and will get his comeuppance.

I would expect that come the time for any 6 or 12 month 'probation' review period within the terms of his appointment he will not be retained - but then this council will never cease to amaze. Please don't tell me that such a clause doesn't exist??!!

Proof?

^^ A very good point Tomblands.

I've been thinking about this over the past couple of days, as other than the Wills/media witch hunt, there has been no source to show the CE as anything but honest.

He has made mistakes, yes, but has owned up to every one, and cooperated in their resolution as required.

Wills, on the other hand, has shown no ability to follow proceedure or stick to the truth since his election. Even his most recent "statement" says the matter of Clarks drinking session is not resolved, despite the council (of which he is a member) officially saying it is.

That, to me, is a lie.

I have no issue with either party personally, I do not know them. Wills has shown a consistant inability to follow proceedure since his election, therefore I do find it strange when people jump on the "Wills is no liar" bandwagon, when he blatantly does as mentioned above.

The CE may be the biggest liar on earth, but so far we have seen no evidence of this other than heresay and rumour..