"POOKS NIGHT" 23/05/10

Should there be a "POOKS NIGHT" to remember him by?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a "POOKS NIGHT" to remember him by?

• Yes
    • No

The pooks has left the island! 23/05/09 :(

But what we can remember of him by is by making a night of it and which we can do if we have enough support! :oops: red faces in the morning kinda drinking!

Anyway as a good freind of the lucky sausage who has the sunny weather from now on, i would like to make a night to remember him by! And good luck to the c*nt!

The "POOKS NIGHT" is the night to be wearing a ginger wig-beard, hoody top and black trousers!

OHH YEAH and the venue is the SUMBURGH HOTEL! (where else!)

Alcohol; mcewens export! (only mcewens export to be drunk!)

I aint the one to be organising anything, but this is the sh*te he would work and he has trained me well so this is the outcome!

So please leave your comments if you (know him) and please vote or if you (know him) as its kinda pointless if you dont!

Good luck Craig and see you soon!

cheers!

Sounds like a great idea, my other half will stick to the beer but I'll stick to the red wine, he kens that I drink that and canny stomach the beer.

It was really nice to get the chance to say goodbye to him today, the lassies and I at work are fair going to miss him and we wish him and his aa the best for their new life in New Zealand. The place is going to be awfie quiet withoot him !

Sounds like a great idea, my other half will stick to the beer but I'll stick to the red wine, he kens that I drink that and canny stomach the beer.

It was really nice to get the chance to say goodbye to him today, the lassies and I at work are fair going to miss him and we wish him and his aa the best for their new life in New Zealand. The place is going to be awfie quiet withoot him !

thinking on a practice night on the 23rd of june? how does that sound?

Best wishes to Craig and his family on their move to New Zealand.

I have some great memories of his son playing in defence for Ness U8's over last couple of years. A good old fashioned Ness defender !! I'm sure he'll do well with an All Blacks shirt on too.

Guest Anonymous

RESPECT, Pooks :D

Moving to a new country is fun.

Enjoy.

Kind regards to you and the family.

Cheers,

Da Auld Een.

:D

Just realised that this means Shetlink will have moderation from a different time zone,,,, damn it all, old farts like me who post silly things at silly times will have to behave. :wink: