Anyone on T-Mobile?? Mobile phone coverage

BigMouth

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I had to end up ending my contract with them as the reception was not very good in town(was no signal at all in most of the pubs :cry: ) but having said that i did get a good signal out in scalloway. I find Vodafone to be much better, i have heard that o2 is as good. This was in November last year, i suppose it is possible they have improved their signal since then.

I do live in town yeah, but im in Aberdeen at uni as well and it obviously works well here.

But in Shetland i find it mostly works well - not as well as Vodafone and O2, but I like the contract (Ufix).

I think the only places i can remember not having signal, in town, is downstairs in the Noost and JAStewarts house but it'd be no bother to step outside and get one.

I guess if you want guarenteed signal go for vodafone or O2 but if you dont really care, then dont.

I will have to re-think this. There is no point signing up with T-Mob for an 18 month contract without fairly good guarantees that I will be able to use the service.

Perhaps the time has come to look for a SIM card on eBay (cheap) and give it a test. :?

....EDIT.... Just bought a T-Mobile SIM for £4 inc delivery. At least I can now see for myself!!

Thanks for all of your help