thanks for the help.

polecat no out of the porch and moved in between the house walls. ive got a trap on its way so hopfully problem will be solved soon. ive also got a terrier whos going daft running under the house scratching at the walls etc. when caught if anyone wants it just let be know (cunningsburgh)

horse lady i have a bull terrier & i wouldent think of setting it on any animal , but there again kids get mauled every week cause of such bad management of dogs . hope you treat your horses better , jis cause its a feral pole cat does'nt mean it should be persacuted!

Found it quite shocking Frances 144 or whatever feels it necessary to set terriers on this polecat and kits... Maybe Ron Patterson of the SSPCA should have a look at her quote on Shetlink!!

Tom Thumb I sent you a private pm regarding the polecat about a week ago. I will do the same now. So if you look in your profile and look for pm messages.

I would gladly take your polecat and kits!!

And I wouldn't set terriers on them - that is quite sick and shows the mentality of an idiot!!

Cant help thinking that the only answer here is to let nature take its course and for the polecat to move out with her kits when she is ready. Trapping or killing the polecat now will surely leave her kits to die and dead animals decompose in a smelly way. Not what one wants between the walls of a house.

Hi Tom Thumb..

Have PM'd you again. As I have done twice before.

Sounds like you are taking the proverbial?

If you wish to trap a polecat .... fish isn't the answer!!

They eat red meat and will be happy only with that!!

Fish won't work!!

Anyway sounds like you just want to waffle nonsence about Polecats.

Help was offered to you and it wasn't taken... Maybe get the Fairy with horses in the garden to help you sort it out...

Her dogs are waiting to help you!!

There is no helping people sometimes regarding Animal Welfare!!

You sound like one of them!! :twisted: