If Hollywood Films were made in Shetland...

The disease is spreading...

Went to the local hostelry after work and lo and behold here are a bunch of film covers spread around the bar. Printed off from the same email that seems to circulating.

Worrying thing was that the barmaid (whom as far as I know has never visited Shetlink), guessed correctly that I had a part in this nonsense. She also managed to correctly identify which images were ones that I had created and those which weren't...

Am I that predictable? Worrying stuff. :roll:

The disease is spreading...

Went to the local hostelry after work and lo and behold here are a bunch of film covers spread around the bar. Printed off from the same email that seems to circulating.

Worrying thing was that the barmaid (whom as far as I know has never visited Shetlink), guessed correctly that I had a part in this nonsense. She also managed to correctly identify which images were ones that I had created and those which weren't...

Am I that predictable? Worrying stuff. :roll:

Bloody hell, what pub are they in?

Can this be counted as my first "art exhibition"?

i do think all this posters are great. I do hope its not a SIC employee spending time at his/her work making them up, instead of doing their work. As the e mail is doing the rounds the time wasted while offices stop working to read them must be massive, still i loved it when i got it to my e mail and i passed it on too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...