Google car in Shetland

Silvercloud

I found it kind of weird at first. If you're trying to scroll along a road it seems like you arent moving as the car behind pretty much keeps it distance, took me a while to realise I was actually getting it move and obviously the car I'm seeing is moving as its following the google car - duh

OMG!!!

Just had a look where I lived in England and there's me on the door step talking to the plumbers about the merits of renting or selling the house!!! Also my old campervan Lullabelle De Ville !!!

Found our place in Firth too before we moved in, they had a few nice tomato plants ut front! Would have been funny if it was after and we'd be in two places at once on google maps :lol:

The pics are on my blog below under big brother...

I like the bit where the Google car somehow passes through a Tulloch Developments truck and reappears out the other side.

The car comes up behind the truck on a single track road with no room past because of a ditch, gets closer and closer.....then there's this little very blurred bit before suddenly you get clear road ahead of the truck. If you rotate the camera and look back, here's the truck still sitting in the same place unloading. :lol: