Overpopulation (This thread may not be suitable for minors)

Overpopulation is a serious problem. To tackle it, should we...  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Overpopulation is a serious problem. To tackle it, should we...

• Deliberately exterminate 3.5 billion people in the most humane way science can devise.
    • Allow "nature to take it
    • Do everything we can to avert this catastrophy and allow numbers to fall naturally in line with declining birth rates due to the higher standard of living enjoyed in the West.
    • Pray

Seriously, though, when the largest religious movement on the planet is STILL banning the use o' contraception, an' insisting' that every embryo - planned or unplanned, wanted or unwanted, even the product o' physical rape - is brought te term an' inte this abundant an' ever-sustainin' ( :roll: ) world, ye know that ye're bangin' yer head off a brick wall (I'd sooner be bangin' Pope Obergruppenfuhrer's, believe me!). An' even MORE so when the looney-tune bible-bashin "Jesus was white AND an American" nutjob right are regainin' the ground stolen from them ("Ah say STOLEN, by God, suh!" :? ) in the largest country in the Western, "civilised", "educated" world...

We're fecked.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy answer te the problem. Hang on a sec... ahem...

OKAY EVERYONE, CAN I HAVE ALL YEZ ATTENTION JUST FER A SEC? ARABIATERRA AN HIS PALS HAVE ASKED FER OUR HELP AN ... FRANCE, STOP WHISPERIN TE SAUDI WHEN I'M TALKIN, THANK YE!! ANYWAY, AS I WAS SAYIN, WE HAD A CHAT AN WE THINK THE BEST IDEA IS TE... STOP SHAGGIN. ONLY FOR A COUPLE O MONTHS. WELL, WEEKS. OR DAYS. OKAY JUST FER TODAY THEN. AGREED? CHINA, AFRICA, YE RANDY DEVILS? YES? GOOD-OH! THANKS, I'LL LET A.T. KNOW, OKAY? SMASHIN!

There, that was easy. Anythin else need doin while I'm here? ✊ðŸ˜

SUCH A SHAME AND WHAT A WASTED OPPORTUNITY?

I MEAN SUCH AN IMPORTANT TOPIC OF CONVERSATION AND YET ONCE AGAIN THE VOTING OPTION OFFERS ONLY 4 CHOICES AND EACH ONE OF THOSE ARE PREDICTABLE, MAINSTREAM AND OH SO SAFE?

WHILE THE USUAL MULTI USERNAME STOKES THE CONVERSATION ALONG (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

TOPICS SUCH AS THIS AND FAR MORE IMPORTANTLY TO THEM, THE OPINIONS THEY PROVIDE ARE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER BY A NUMBER OF SITES, INDIVIDUALS AND SOMETIMES GROUPS USING MULTI USER NAMES.

AS FOR THE TOPIC ITSELF,

HAS ANYONE HIGHLIGHTED THE FACT THAT NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC HAVE PREVIOUSLY ADVISED THAT EXPLOSIVE POPULATION GROWTH WILL END BY 2050......?

THATS SOME CRYSTAL BALL THOSE FELLAS HAVE AND WITH THE GREATEST RESPECT, IT KIND OF MAKES THE MAIN GIST OF THE QUESTION A LITTLE POINTLESS?

TO SEE HOW DEPOPULATION TIES IN WITH SUSTAINABILITY PLEASE GO TO - YOUTUBE / AGENDA 21.

THIS WILL SHOW YOU WHY DE-POPULATION AND SO CALLED SUSTAINABILITY IS SO IMPORTANT TO THEM.

AS FOR THE PROCESS OF DE-POPULATION - ITS BEEN GOING ON FOR EONS.....

EVERYONE RUNNING FOR CANCER BUT NO ONE ASKING AS TO WHY CANCER? IE JUST ACCEPTING WHAT THE W H O AND THE MOVIE CHANNEL (TV NEWS) PUMPS OUT.....

1 IN 3???

HOWEVER, FOR MORE RECENT EVENTS, INFORMATION AND CURRENT TRENDS - PLEASE GO TO YOUTUBE AND LOOK AT THE CHANNELS BELONGING TO THE FOLLOWING USERNAMES,

JUSTLOOKUP100

BRIGHTON CHEMTRAILS

IN ADDITION TO THE PIXIE DUST FALLING FROM THE SKY YOU MAY ALSO WISH TO TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT THEY HAVE PUT INTO YOUR FOOD AND OTHER HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS ON THE COSMETIC DATABASE SITE.

PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS NOT JUST FOR COSMETICS BUT ALSO FOR FOOD AND ALL TYPES OF PRODUCTS AND INGREDIENTS.

JUST TYPE INTO THE SEARCH, THE NAME OF THE INGREDIENT YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT OR THE BRAND NAME AND I GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AT WHAT YOU READ.

PARENTS YOU THINK THE BABY PRODUCTS ARE EXEMPT FROM THE POLICY OF DE-POPULATION...THINK AGAIN.

DO YOUR RESEARCH.

http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/

PEOPLE WAKE UP AND LOOK UP -THE HORSE THAT IS DE-POPULATION HAS ALREADY BOLTED

Sssssh an please stop shoutin, pop-pop-pop-music! I know ye've got a message an' an alternative point o' view ye want te get across, but I got such a headache comin on. :(

I'll take a look an let ye know me thoughts, once me brains stop rattlin like a chandelier in a whoor-house. 😖

Can't be any worse'n readin some o peatstack's links, an yer posts read more legibubbly, if a teeeeeny bit louder as his. 😉

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't know why every one is getting so up tight. there is no population problem. what with food and plastic created cancers and antibiotics and pesticides in food and GM foods very few of us are going to survive. it takes a few generations but we will be culled. then there is the on comming financial crisis and the melt down of world economies so that will deal with a whole load more. In USA home land security agencies have stock piled enough bullets to kill every citizen twice. (why?) so the world population is doing to drop. those left will have a nice world to start again in and those in the right socieries-Masons/illuminarii/ UFO oh take your pick will survive due to stock piled food in under ground bunkers.?

And what is really sad is I am only half joking here.

Anyway what you have all forgotten is that the world ends at 8pm on Dec21st 2012 so stop worrying.

• 2 weeks later...
The Irish Press have their finger on it

A Government TD has blamed "fornication" as the single biggest cause of unwanted pregnancies and questioned what damage the sale of condoms has done to society.

LINK

I take it your speaking clitorally?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

We might need to worry in da idder direction!

Fertility rate: 'Jaw-dropping' global crash in children being born https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53409521

Its relating to overcrowding living in very densely populated areas kills mammalian desire to repopulate.

Mice and rats also stop reproducing in the same way humans do if they are stuck in an enclosure albeit able to feed themselves.

as was demonstrated by John B. Calhoun's experiment.

and Robert D. Putnam ideas on Social capital line up quite well with his findings.

Since 2007 the amount of people living in urban areas surpassed rural

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070525000642.htm

Starting a family generally speaking involves getting a mate and establishing a new household.

Establishing a new household defeated by wages being low, house rental and price both high and more non relatives sharing houses than ever compared with what would be available in say 1980 for a person of same age and skill.

The wider culture is not very good for Pair bonding Divorce is significantly higher today and the marriage rate is much lower among the age group that is fertile than it has been in previous decades which is a good indicator of the decline in pair bonding.

the population is

The generation that spawned the post World war 2 Baby boom were around when

1. Shoes to fill: Rebuilding and opportunities to replace the people who were now gone

2. Economy growing and many new industries being established and producing previously nonexistent products

3. Women searched for a partner at a younger age and could often be entirely supported by that partner financially

Fertile age people of Today

1. Places taken:  jobs Outsourced, Automated and yet more competition is brought in as per

U.N. Replacement migration

2. Economy shrinking recession after recession and more businesses are shutting their doors for the last time than opening them

3. Women spend more time in Academia and carers and thus are less likely to pair bond and have smaller families if any at all

71.jpg

We are just seeing the opposite of the conditions that create a baby boom and thus get the opposite of a baby boom as a result.

Edited by NullVoid