Overpopulation (This thread may not be suitable for minors)

Overpopulation is a serious problem. To tackle it, should we...  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Overpopulation is a serious problem. To tackle it, should we...

• Deliberately exterminate 3.5 billion people in the most humane way science can devise.
    • Allow "nature to take it
    • Do everything we can to avert this catastrophy and allow numbers to fall naturally in line with declining birth rates due to the higher standard of living enjoyed in the West.
    • Pray

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that anyone who disagrees with you AT is a Nazi. It is a pity you don't have the wit or manners of the rest of your family

Wit? Manners? http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Laughing/lol-049.gifThat's a bit rich coming from you, sheepy, especially considering this:

... so kep it up you environmental nazi

And what's the rest of my family got to do with anything?

I was simply remarking on Gay Realist's suggestion that the "unproductive" members of society should receive euthanasia and how that was how a certain historical German leader with a silly moustache sought to solve his nations problems. It seemed ironic, considering that gays were among those most persecuted by said leader.

I don't believe life is sacred. If everything that has ever lived is dead, and everything that is alive will die, where is the sacred part?

Best way to avoid overpopulation in a humane way is simply to kill the Pope (actually he'll probably die pretty soon anyway) and then real contraceptive work can happen in Africa. Currently, the Pope is an inspiration and religious figurehead to millions of africans, who believe him when he says that condoms 'increase the risk of HIV'.

The Pope is a mass murderer.

^^^^ Wow, a gay nazi. Now I have seen everything. ^^^^ :shock: :evil:

If that is your impression then I think you need to do some basic research. In the early days of the NSDAP there were loads of homosexual nazis, particularly within Röhm's SA. Indeed, Hitler's huge purge (the night of the long knives) of the SA was justified to the conservatives by citing the depravity of the SA leadership, as well as their thuggish violence.

Get real and get a life. You should try being gay like me, at least we don't add to your dark nightmare of a world crammed like sardines. :twisted:

Nothing like a realist who is happy, I am happy too, I know AT is reasonably contented, oh, you dont mean the Noel Coward Gay, I not really interested in your sexuality, and what is wrong with folk discussing on a forum..tis what it is for.....

I am sure you can give us your take on things as a homosexual man, and it would be interesting. Have a look at some of the other threads, many thanks.

^^^^ Wow, a gay nazi. Now I have seen everything. ^^^^ :shock: :evil:

If that is your impression then I think you need to do some basic research. In the early days of the NSDAP there were loads of homosexual nazis, particularly within Röhm's SA. Indeed, Hitler's huge purge (the night of the long knives) of the SA was justified to the conservatives by citing the depravity of the SA leadership, as well as their thuggish violence.

I was being ironic, which no-one seemed to pick up. The point I was making was that as well as yellow stars for the jews, homosexuals had their own symbol sewn to their uniforms in the concentration camps just to mark them out, and that just being gay was enough to get you thrown into the camp system.

I've read plenty of books about the 3rd Reich and the Holocaust, a lot more than most folk, I would wager. If you haven't read it, Hitler's Willing Executioners by Daniel Jonah Goldhagen is about the best of them. It's the first book I've read that comes close to explaining the "why" of the holocaust, rather than just the "how", "who" or "where".

I was being ironic, which no-one seemed to pick up.

I'm all for highlighting irony, and had indeed noted that that was your purpose. You stated as much. My post sought to clarify that the later persecution of homosexuals by the Reich was itself ironic given how unusually homosexual the SA was at the height of its power. Unusually, at least, in how "out" the leadership were. Remember that the SA were the brownshirts who were used for the stereotypical Nazi street fighting/terror activities.

The point I was making was that as well as yellow stars for the jews, homosexuals had their own symbol sewn to their uniforms in the concentration camps just to mark them out, and that just being gay was enough to get you thrown into the camp system.

I always welcome anyone pointing out the numerous other groups (especially the Gypsies) who were persecuted by the Reich during the Holocaust, rather than the "exclusively Jewish" version which is so commonly trotted out.

Wit? Manners? That's a bit rich coming from you, sheepy, especially considering this:sheepy, on the windfarm thread wrote:

... so kep it up you environmental nazi

this was posted after you acused the gay realist of being a nazi.

[***mod edit - irrelevant personal attack removed***]

What is the change of direction? Is it that there are some places where 2 is ok?

5 births per woman down to 1.8 in just over 30 years is fairly impressive though. I think overall china is coming on with regards to Human Rights, but as a country it has developed so quickly.