Naked Calendar for CLAN

lumpsucker

A calendar is in production in aid of CLAN 123 and at the moment is only available by pre-ordering via the CLAN website or using the order form in ii Shetland. All the proceeds from the calendar are going to the charity - the photographer is working for free. The CLAN website is http://www.shetlandclanappeal.org.uk. If you have seen the postcards the calendar is in a similar style but with colour photos. The calendars will be ready for delivery in the Autumn.

Please note the closing date of 27th July for calendar orders printed on the form is incorrect. You can continue to make orders after this date.

It does go up there, take a look next time you are there, but the exaggeration of it is the product of a wide angle lens, not trickery. :wink:

To actually fake that, or many other of the photos, would take so long to get the lighting and colour/tone balance right I think you'd find it's easier to just do the real thing. Shetland folk just seem to really enjoy getting their kit off in the fresh air!

I'm curious as to when this picture was taken IE time of day:

http://www.shetlandclanappeal.org.uk/calendar.jpg

And why wasn't I there...

is that lindsey? ha

These pics are hilarious. :)

Good Luck With calendder

from what I heard about the photos being taken they waited till it was early and nobody was about dived out a car and took the picture then dived back in! I must say they are extremely brave, not for risking being seen but for being outside...in shetland...naked... Brrr

• 3 months later...