Ken Yeah - Old Skool Rave Night this Sat (Aug 1st)

elsie

Just to let you all know...:

there is an 'Old Skool' Rave Night on this Saturday (August 1st) at Norscot Angling Club.

There is a 'rave bus' kindly supplied (free of charge) by Leasks Travel Agents, leaving from outside the Thule at 10pm. The bus is free, and the entry fee for the Angling Club is £5, with every penny going towards a Kenyan charity, the Ribban Trust, helping build schools in areas of Kenya which are chronically impoverished, and in a state of economic and political upheaval.

DJs giving up there time to get together and perform some blinding old skool sets for you are:

Scott McCulloch (out of retirement for one night only for this excellent cause), supported by DJs Nadia and Keith Leslie.

As well as all the usual crew, we are hoping to get all you ex-Jubilee and North Star ravers out of hibernation again, get your baggies and your glow sticks out an get mad for some ravin'.

Hope to see you all there.

It's gona be some night....!!!!!!!!

8)

feel free my man, check your facebook mail-think i sent you an event invite there too, goin all out on the promo, all for a good cause though!!

good vibes about the night already, everyone's pullin out all the stops with their outfits!

ahhh yeah now i remember who you are.. sorry about that and yes thanks for the invite.

got a couple of mates that used to be old jubalee goers like myself up on holiday this weekend so we might just make it along with our zimmer frames ;) :P

What a phenomenal success Saturday's rave was-thanks to everyone who came and danced their socks off!

The place was absolutely jumpin, a sweaty affair, but one of the best nights Shetland has had in a long time accordin to many ravers who were there.

Hopin to organise a 'return to Ken Yeah' again for Halloween, and possibly again at Christmas time.

(I personally would love to see it happen at New Year but it hasn't been discussed yet so not sure if it's possible!)

Cheers to all who made it, see you next time!!

xx :D