Tesco Direct

Peerie Tr00ker

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

You cannot order stuff on line but have to phone them as they can only delivery some items to Shetland, I tried it online the other day and was told to phone them

You cannot order stuff on line but have to phone them as they can only delivery some items to Shetland, I tried it online the other day and was told to phone them

I have bought a few things from Tesco online and they have delivered here no problem. Perhaps it depends what it is? Biggest I had was a DVD player I think..

Guest Anonymous
Phoned Tesco Direct today, siad that they do not deliver to the store in Lerwick and to post would be £15.00....

No I wanted to order a kitchen bin which was £10.00 and a door mat which was £3.95

Guest Anonymous

:twisted:

I thought one, or more of the Mods, got a bit ratty recently about advertising for Loooovely Foords Chocolates.

So why to hell are they allowing so much advertising for Tesco on Shetlink?

Stupid grotesquecos won't let me access one of their websites. Asked for me to enter the postcode and plonks up something along the lines of "sorry, we do not deliver in your area".

All I wanted to do was check the price of something online!

Guest Anonymous

I'll ask again. How much is Tesco paying Shetlink for all this free advertising?

Beggar all I'd imagine.

Shetlink is just like all of Shetland. Bends over, and takes it where it fits from the biggest shafter of society.

Totally disgusted. :twisted:

I'll ask again. How much is Tesco paying Shetlink for all this free advertising?

Beggar all I'd imagine.

Shetlink is just like all of Shetland. Bends over, and takes it where it fits from the biggest shafter of society.

Totally disgusted. :twisted:

If du took dee blinkers aff, du'd see that the last time anyone from "Shetlink" on the subject of Tescos, it was to point out that the country shops were already struggling and to remind users to use them or lose them. Now tak dee spoon and stick it in dee tea cup whaur it belongs. :wink: