Screenplay 2009

_Chris_

Hey everyone,

anyone looking forward to Screenplay 2009? Seems like an excellent line up this year; especially looking forward to Heima (a free showing) and Howl's Moving Castle. Terrence Davies films sounds great too:

Of Time and the City

Also, looking forward to the Maddrim Media night on Thursday, but I have to say that - I'm a member! :P

Hope to see lots of people there - always a shame when there's only a few people in the audience (2 years ago, I went to see 'The Boyfriend' which was absolutely amazing, and only a handful of people in the audience. To make it worse it was the directors cut which costs a fortune to get hold of (believe me, I've tried) and still, no one came to this rare and amazing showing!

very much enjoyed of Time and the City, Terrence Davies q&a at the end was fascinating. he had me nearly crying at some of the things he was saying but balanced it with a brilliant sense of humour. As for Heima... just astounding.

Maddrim was truly something else! they got a good review too from shetland news: http://www.shetland-news.co.uk/opinion/A%20sniff%20of%20blossoming%20talent.htm

also they have a new website if i'm being told right: www.maddrim.com

cant wait to see what else these youngsters have to offer