Poland have the right idea how to deal with paedophiles

Styles

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those against have probably got no first or even second hand experience of the effects of the crime. That would make it easy to side with possible wrongly accused over the victims and bairns that will become victims. Because society gives so little weight to this crime and like to keep it swept under the rug survivers can have to endure a horrid backlash if they do dare to speak out. Many people would rather let the pedophiles continue about there ways than face up to the horrors of this crime. I can't see many people falsly accusing when they risk all there family and friends turning against them and siding with the beast as happens so often to the survivors who do try to get their abuser outed.

I would urge any survivor to tell the police even if they don't have the currage yet to go to court or even tell anyone else. For there is one thing you can almost guarantee, the beast will have many victims and many more if no one puts a stop to it. Putting a stop to it can be a major step in the transition from victim to survivor, and you may save more bairns from having to endure the physical and mental torture that is child abuse.

And while I'm about it homosexuality should not be dragged into a disscusion about beasts. The two topics have nothing to do with each other really and it just muddys the waters.

What we are talking about here is a beast taking a bairns sweet inocence, tearing it from them sh***ing on it and crushing it under their heal before leaving them to stumble through life emotionaly scarred and dissconected....Not same sex relationships!!!! Got that!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry had to edit that for swearing.

What happens if years down the line there was a miscarriage of justice?

Could you tell me what would happen then.

Removing the ability to produce testosterone will not stop a woman abusing.

Why is it you think only men do it?

With or without the hormone, kids will be abused. and sex offenders will dive deeper underground.

What happens if years down the line there was a miscarriage of justice?

Could you tell me what would happen then.

Removing the ability to produce testosterone will not stop a woman abusing.

Why is it you think only men do it?

With or without the hormone, kids will be abused. and sex offenders will dive deeper underground.

Well to be fair lock the beasts up for life with their own ilk and NEVER let them be near a bairn ever again. That'll take care of both sexes and give them all the time in the world to put an apeal together if they are victims of a miscarriage of justice. And it'll be more use since bairns can as you point out, be abused by other means as a functioning c**k.

Yeah, well lets see how they feel about it after a beast has been at their bairns.

I think that's a crazy approach. The victims of crime should not dictate the punishment, especially because they'll be arguing from an emotional perspective, rather than a rational one. Someone kills my brother? I'll wish they were dead too - but that mentality brings us back to the dark ages. Punishment needs to be dictated by the rational masses, and we need to allow the victims and their families to grieve in peace.

Having known folk on both sides of the fence with this I've come to the conclusion there is no "good" solution.

Its all fine and well in clean cut cases where there is minimal doubt or obvious overwhelming evidence, but by the very nature of it that is very rarely available.

There are folk aplenty out there who are adamant an "incident" occured in their past, but have had to learn to live with it and let it go because it was deemed there was insufficent proof to secure a conviction. Likewise there are people aplenty who have been accused, and mostly convicted of some past "incident" they are equally adamant never happened. They claimed it was an orchestrated set up by the accuser as "revenge" for some other disagreement, but trying to defend yourself against such an accusation even when totally false was nigh on impossible.

In each and every one of those cases there was a liar who was either making up stories to cause trouble, or denying the truth, and an innocent victim, who had either been abused, or was being victimised by a troublemaker spreading lies about them. Personally I wouldn't touch the job of deciding who was in what role in such cases with a barge pole, and I have grave doubts about the ability of those who do, to do the job with an acceptable level of accuracy.

Yeah, well lets see how they feel about it after a beast has been at their bairns.

I think that's a crazy approach. The victims of crime should not dictate the punishment, especially because they'll be arguing from an emotional perspective, rather than a rational one. Someone kills my brother? I'll wish they were dead too - but that mentality brings us back to the dark ages. Punishment needs to be dictated by the rational masses, and we need to allow the victims and their families to grieve in peace.

Well I don't know you or your brother but if someone kills either of you I would certainly hope the full weight of the law would be brought to bear down on them.

My main point in this thread is perhaps not clear so let me try to spell it out more succinctly. The beasts get away with too much. Society lets them get away with there vile crimes with little more than a slap on the wrist. The punishment is not in any way ballanced with the crime. They often get away with it as the victim does not want to go through the turmoil and stigmatisation of fighting for justice when the beast even if proven guilty will likely as not only do a couple of years in jail then be out to do it again.

Bairns MUST be protected from this as it completly screws up there emotional developement and this affects them for the rest of their lives, which might not be so long as there is a higher than normal suicide rate among the victims. The beast wont just have one victim but many.

How can you rationaly justify only putting a beast in jail for a couple of years when they wreck many lives. The beast would be punished harsher if it had stolen a few grand.

The truth is we are living in an age which rates wealth over people....And I object strongly!

Guest Anonymous

WTF is fair about that sentence preston pete, the abuser groomed and abused a 14 year old girl and for this he will serve 4 months in a soft prison with his playstation, 3 meals a day etc etc.

while the abused girl will serve a life sentence.

Its pathetic