Favourite ever sweeties and biscuits

moorit

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love those sweeties but hardly anywhere has them nowadays as buying sweeties by the quarter etc has gone out of fashion and the ones that are pre-bagged aint same :(

hate when things change

Also how sweeties have got smaller in last 20 years :oops: or is that something to do with getting older lol

Believe? Believe? Have you seen it???? It's an outrage! The final straw! Snickers was bad enough but now probably the most iconic sweety in british history is no more because johnny foreigner has a stupider name and there's more of them then us!

"A Mars a day helps you work rest and play" THE catchphrase of the past three decades, what can they come up with now? "I Believe i'm getting fatter?!!!"

"Can i get a deep-fried Believe please?" It's just not right!!!!

I'm going to write to them, i am, and nobody will stop me neither. :grrr:

• 1 month later...

I've read about 80 million hundred posts on different forums saying that "Cremola Foam is coming back".

If it ever does make an appearence again, no parents will buy it for their kids as the kids would be less hyper if they had given them an ecstacy tablet. And all the older ones who actually remember it will give up when they realise how ridiculous it tasted.

Creamola foam might be coming back!!

When?!

Where?!

This is tremendous news. You better not be winding us up Mia :wink:

accorden to radio orkney one morning last week the last unopend tin of cremola foam was found in some orkney bakery or shop the origonal recipe was lost when they stopped making it in the 80s? some manifacture is trying to strike up a deal with the orkney shop owner to get this last tin so they can do reserch on its contents to see if they can work out whats in it and how to make it again. so i think its some time off untill we get it in the shops

Mmm I'm eating my favourite as I type - Rainbow Drops!

we used to get them too but i think its no the same stuff as we got in the 70s? we get them because they were 5p and you could get heeps for your 10p pocket money. emagine if you gave your kids 10p for their pocket money now! they stick their noes up for anything under £10

Creamola foam might be coming back!!

When?!

Where?!

This is tremendous news. You better not be winding us up Mia :wink:

I have just consumed 2 sachets o stuff to "clear me oot" - tasted and looked exactly like creamola foam!!

It's also free - but does involve getting a camera up the rear end.....

oh dear - ive had that! good luck da morn!!!

you will be that starving by teatime you will start to like the clear soup and jelly you have taken in especialy?!?