Favourite ever sweeties and biscuits

moorit

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lucky tatties yum! also funny face biscuits, kinder bueno and lemon puffs

Does anybody else remember Gypsy Cream biscuits? When did they disappear fae the shop shelves? I loved them. I also loved Aztec bars (similar to Mars I think )I just remember loving them at the time but all time fave sweetie is an MB bar yuuuuuuum.

i loved gypsy creams!! could easily demolish a whole packet at a time!!

Birds Eye

Original Raspberry Arctic Roll and now I see an Chocolate Arctic Roll never seen that one before? Nice to see them back again

mmmmmmmmmmm artic roll mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh and those funny sweets "red lip things" which where really perfumy in taste but strangely good!!

and the old style sports mixtures i hate the new ones :(

• 2 months later...

When I was little, I always had a sleepover with my granny nearly every Saturday or Friday. We always went down to the street and get groceries etc.

I remember going to Don Leslie and spend a pound on a seagull/chicken egg and eat it when we are still in the street. One time when I was eating them - that time I bought two for me and my granny - when my granny ate it, her dentures almost fell out because the eggs were that hard! :lol:

• 9 months later...

Cadbury agrees Kraft takeover bid

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8467007.stm

I more worried about the quality of the chocolate it beats Belgian chocolate any day

Now that it being run from the US they will find a new way of making it cheaper to produce and put the price of it up in the shops

I can see the wrapper now “ New improved flavour†etc

It’s a very bad day for Cadbury Chocolate lovers all-round

I'm not particularly fond of Cadbury's chocolate. 14% cocoa solids? What's the point in that? Give me Green & Blacks any day. :)

(saying that... wasn't Green & Blacks taken over by Cadbury a few years ago?)

Ooooh now you're talking woman! Green & Black - mmm - you tried the dark chocolate one with real bits of cherries in it?