Favourite ever sweeties and biscuits

moorit

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canna be ersed tae trawl back trow da treed, but has anyone mentioned....root beer? Or Sasperilla, for those brought up this side of the Atlantic.

Just got mesel 2 cases fae dis magnificent place and it's slowly (weel, quickly as da bairns have discovered dey lik it too) disappearin'.

Mind it very weel....buying cans of it from Willie Mouat's shop at Scousburgh back in the dark ages of the early 70's. It was pretty good, it reminded me a lot of the Vimto that Mowat's of Scallowa' made, which to my taste was the better of the two, but neither came close to the Apple Crush Mowat's made, it was the business....or at least I thought so as an under 10.

......It was pretty good, it reminded me a lot of the Vimto that Mowat's of Scallowa' made, .....

We grew up with the legend that Walter Mowat invented Vimto and the recipe spread from here!

Mowat's Minerals. A quality sadly missed. Tremendous stuff.

8O

cream eggs are just....just .....scrumptious! (can't think of a better word)

"How do you eat yours?"

I bite the top off, snog them and then melt them in my mouth......ghghghgghh....

How did they ever invent a sweet you could snog, that crosses certain boundaries......

I'd have to say that probably is my favourite sweetie :oops:

I tried to bite them clean in two , like in the advert so you had a complete circle of chocolate then the white bit and the yellow bit in the middle as if you had cut them neatly in two with a band saw.

:lol: