Will we see a solution to the current SIC problem  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Will we see a solution to the current SIC problem

• Yes - once Sandy gets the push
    • Yes - once Cllr Wills resigns
    • Yes -once the CE departs and Willie gets his job back
    • Not until there are wholesale election changes

It can't be long now!

We are going to see some fireworks long before Up Helly Aa.

It really is becoming a joke, an embarrasement to our community and I really do not know what it will take to bring it to conclusion.

Councillors - hold your heads in shame! Some lower than others.

Resign enmasse and call a by election.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry JON but me thinks it is time for a woman to be CE. Anyone who gets in my way would be kneed. (I have it on good authority that my aim is pretty good too) :wink:

Whilst us women can gossip 10 to the dozen, we do, however, tend to know the importance of not breaking the Data Protection Act in public - we're far too busy stuffing our gobs with the food on our plates and would naturally, of course, use the Council's calculators to work out how many calories we had devoured.

I think they'll try to hold on until after Up Helly Aa, otherwise our act will be bug*****!

But seriously , is there anything productive going on at the town hall. Perhaps it should be televised, and broadcast as gneral entertainment/ SOAP.

I don't think the councillors have any part in running Shetland - they merely run after it!

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

they would spend millions on a feasibility study and then buy a web cam from tescos. who wants to see or hear our wonderful council members. do you really think you would get to see the interesting bits i think not.

who knows they may lay a new fibre optic network for us to view it in HD. think of the excitement. maybe even a sky channel can anyone think of a name.

So sorry JON but me thinks it is time for a woman to be CE. Anyone who gets in my way would be kneed. (I have it on good authority that my aim is pretty good too) :wink:

Whilst us women can gossip 10 to the dozen, we do, however, tend to know the importance of not breaking the Data Protection Act in public - we're far too busy stuffing our gobs with the food on our plates and would naturally, of course, use the Council's calculators to work out how many calories we had devoured.

Maybe it should just be the right person for the job, regardless of genderracereligionbackgroundwealthsocialclassparents etc.