Local mixes for local DJs!

Twerto

yeah thankfully techno has never been mainstream and overplayd unlike most other dance music !

a good percentage of dj's up here or that have been brought up here only play hard house/trance. having a break from the norm is always good fun... i just wish it happened more up here :(

Big Upz Twerto

good 2 see another DnB lover up n Shetland :D. I was thinking i was on my own lol. I mix on a live DnB internet radio site. I would love 2 do a spot up here but i don't think theirs enough DnB lovers up here :( .

no there is only a select few that like (anything apart from hardcore or hard house/trance:roll: ) DnB up here but i would give my left testicle for just a few more people to like it (not the idiots that would play it to death though)

LOL it was the same as jungle n garage (which i still love) it never took off in Shetland.

It is a shame cos I do think if some ppl listened 2 a bit of DnB n Dubstep I think they would like it. I also do a bit of hard house, hardcore, old skool happy hardcore,scouse house,trance n funky house.

DnB n Dubstep is very big and in down south theirs lots of cds out at the min tesco r selling 1s at the min (bass in yer face), (ministry of sound-the sound of Dubstep) n (Ministry of sound-Addicted to bass) which i see ppl buying so maybe they are hope LOL :)