Local mixes for local DJs!

Twerto

So tell me, how do they know the name of the person who listens to your talking and music mixes and how many times they listen to get all what you are talking about.  I think I will not listen anymore after hearing this.

I'm not clicking into that.  So do you know address of person in location, eh.  You do do talking, don't understand how you do not think so,  I know everyone is entitled to their opinion and it is better if they are honest, but you are talking about a person and you don't appear to think that you are talking at all in your music mix you make up.  Then I think I am going to give up this questioning.

Edited by town

I don't think so.  Anyway I am not going to listen anymore, perhaps you will start and speak your spoken words about yourself in your mixes and not about another person as it is not nice when you hate that person.  I won't be corresponding with you on this music mixes topic anymore, happy days for you. 

Edited by town

• 1 month later...