Local mixes for local DJs!

Twerto

• 3 weeks later...

Moderators: content spoken by fatfunker is not on - delete what he has posted and all he further posts with this what he says.  He is talking about a person he hates and I know who he is and who he is talking about and it is not nice at all and should be stopped.  He has blocked so I cannot PM him, so that is why stating here.

Edited by mmmh

Moderators: content spoken by fatfunker is not on - delete what he has posted and all he further posts with this what he says.  He is talking about a person he hates and I know who he is and who he is talking about and it is not nice at all and should be stopped.  He has blocked so I cannot PM him, so that is why stating here.

For the 3rd time today, if you believe a post breaches the Shetlink Terms and Conditions, use the 'Report' button below the post and be very specific with your reason.

Furthermore... "If a Shetlink member is deemed by the moderators as being unnecessarily negative, antagonistic and hostile, and are damaging productive conversation, then they will be warned and ultimately banned."

Consider this as a warning.

I documented so you knew why, if not deleted I am going to police with this about his Iknow, numbersevern, fatfunker posts of his talking in music mixes posted.  confirms you moderators condone bullying, silliness, etc.  Certain people can do and say all they wish moderators!

Edited by mmmh

I documented so you knew why, if not deleted I am going to police with this about his Iknow, numbersevern, fatfunker posts of his talking in music mixes posted. confirms you moderators condone bullying, silliness, etc. Certain people can do and say all they wish moderators!

The police should not be used as a threat. If you have evidence of criminal activity you should notify the authorities immediately.

Failure to do so is a failure in your community duty.

Let us know how you get on.

Edited by Kaiser chef

I documented so you knew why, if not deleted I am going to police with this about his Iknow, numbersevern, fatfunker posts of his talking in music mixes posted.  confirms you moderators condone bullying, silliness, etc.  Certain people can do and say all they wish moderators!

Yet again your back at it bullying me now with threats involved , THERE IS NO TALKING IN ANY OF MY MIXES , there might be some vocals in peoples songs but i have no input in what people sing about more to the point why would anyone sing about some random person in shetland that they dont even know , all that you are up to is continually annoying people on shetlink .