Local mixes for local DJs!

Twerto

04/02/18

20:08 - 24:11 Your sound, your sound, your sound, what do you want, what do you want, what do you want, your sound, what do you want, what do you want, what do you want, what do you want, your sound, what do you want, your sound, what do you want, what do you want, what do you want, your sound, what do you want, what do you want, what do you want, your sound, what do you want, your sound, what do you want, what do you want, your sound, what do you want, what do you want, your sound, what do you want, what do you want, what do you want, your sound, what do you want, what do you want, what do you want, your sound, what do you want, your sound, what do you want, your sound, what do you want, what do you want, your sound, what do you want, what do your want, your sound, what do your want.

32:55 get

37:28 look up, follow me, always, always, always, dying, hopeless, dying

38:52 panicking, panicking, panicking, always, hopeless, follow, hopeless, dying

40:20 - 41:02 always, hopeless, follow, hopeless, dying, hopeless, dying, dying, hopeless dying

41:15 panicking, panicking, panicking, panicking, panicking, panicking, hopeless, hopeless, worrying, hopeless

59:13 i hate you, i hate you, i hate you  ...............(goes on like this)

1:10:48 f her, etc - listen to hear

If that is not your talking and you cannot remember saying all this in your voice then you require to get a GP appointment to have hearing tested, just looking out for you in saying this.

These words are said and you cannot say that there are no words that you have said as these have been said by same male person, ie you, but you cannot hear a single word and it is all music mixing and not a single word you say.  You are talking about a person as you well know.

I know you hate me iknow, numberseven, fatfunker, that is your choice and fine, the end.  Say what you wish I won't be responding.

Scorrie - saying someone is a fruit loop as they hear what is said is complete nonsense, people saying they cannot hear what is said when they can and bullying others unnecessarily is not nice and from someone in your position now states a great deal about you - say what you wish - as you always backbite others on this site, going back years, and when they are not on this site as confirmed in these past days. 

I won't be responding anymore, but would like to keep this account, thanks.

Edited by playlist

Re: the accusations made about this mix https://hearthis.at/number-seven-cp/030218/

We see no evidence to back this up e.g.

A reference is made to 'voices' at 20:08 which are part of the original track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv86NJdQnm4

A reference is made to 'voices' at 59:13 which are also part of the original track https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdVEqGFztkM

We could go on....

Sorry NumberSeven.

You choose what you wish to though that has words to make up what you want.  If it's to your taste, then fine, but I personally find it a bit odd, but maybe that's just me.  See it is made up by someone else and you look it up, no way to see that before.

Edited by playlist

Well. I have read the comments, watched and listened, and still I don’t get what all this is about, the sound tracks seem fine though no offence to number 7 I can’t really sit and listen to it. It does not fit me. I can see where it would be played at, but it’s not for me. I did hear the words (kind of) but well... it’s what I would expect in this kind of music subject, as in most modern hit songs the words are just placed there with no point but to fill a gap. Does not matter what order or if it’s the same word over and over. A good example of nonsense would be "Gangnam Style" (ok it’s not the same music style). But what I can say is that Number 7 must have got plenty of views out of this. This maybe, has worked out in his or her (don’t care) favour, gained extra plays, maybe some fans. I don’t know. But it looks like one party is creating accounts to do something here....noise?? Competition?? Stalker?? or perhaps its number 7s elaborate advert campaign?? All this semi-public nonsense over what appears to be some comment over a rusty car? (Insert face palm here). Why do we care, Shetlands full of rusty cars!

AAA22,
Account Group: Member <- That’s a none admin, none moderator, mediator whatever. Just a standard user.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...