Schools Closure

sharalee99

(On Shetland News)

Shetland College is closed on Monday 1st February to all students

The Bridges Project is closed tomorrow (Monday 1st February)

Train Shetland (Gremista) will be closed (Monday 1st Feb) and all courses due to take place cancelled. It is planned to begin the 3-day 1st aid course on Tuesday 2nd February, instead of Monday.

Athletics Club sessions are cancelled for Monday 1st February

All SIC youth clubs on Sunday 31st January & Monday 1st February

6050 Pool Singles Competition cancelled on Sunday 31st Jan.

And i know you already know about this but i just thought i would put it on anyway:

All schools in Shetland AND the Eric Gray Centre are closed Monday 1st February due to the continued weather conditions.

maybe south schools will be closed but the north schools will probably be open (Mossbank,Brae etc.)

ShetlandNews Website have just removed the URGENT NOTICE reportin dat da schools will be clsed 2day nd replaced it wiv nuffin 4 2moz so i fink most schools will be open unfortunately ...

Not heard about the schools for tomorrow as of yet. But due to the weather forcast and the recent posting on the shetland news website, it would not surprise me if the schools are closed as if it snows as much as they think it will , i cant see them voting to open them in the morning.

But who knows....just wait and see how things look in the morning i guess...would be nice if at least mossbank school was open.....i need some peace and quiet around my house lol