Schools Closure

sharalee99

depends what happens. the roads are fine in town but still dodgy out here. there will be lots of black ice in the morning. it does seem daft for the westside schools to open for a day. aith on a shorter day makes even less sense. be careful the hospital does not need the custom.

i know.. its silly.. pointless. dont see why the teachers cant see sense... its gonna get really icy over night probably and its dangerous to drive... and yet they still expect parents to get there children to school and expect bus drivers to get us to school aswell... its dangerous!!!

depends what happens. the roads are fine in town but still dodgy out here. there will be lots of black ice in the morning. it does seem daft for the westside schools to open for a day. aith on a shorter day makes even less sense. be careful the hospital does not need the custom.

i know.. its silly.. pointless. dont see why the teachers cant see sense... its gonna get really icy over night probably and its dangerous to drive... and yet they still expect parents to get there children to school and expect bus drivers to get us to school aswell... its dangerous!!!

Er, it's not the teachers that say whether or not a school is to shut. They no more want to travel along icy roads than anyone else does. For them also the safety of the children is the most important thing!

The winter whiteout conditions affecting the UK are clearly visible in this satellite image

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1580/43974079.jpg

Don't see that very often. And I don't blame anyone, who has kept there feet. Well and truly under the quilt, with a warm bottle. Or keep there kids at home for a few more days