Thistle / Delting

Radarman

Der nae odds he'll play for someone this season, and if he does get banned from the SFA competitions then he'll be able to focus his mind on the more pressing business of guiding Southend Utd to the Parish Cup final this year, away the blues! :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say he had a very nice kitchen though. Alledgedly it took 3 years to instal. :lol: :wink:

Excellent kitchen. He installed it himself so you'd need to check on the timescale with him.

Or is du trying to mak a joke? It's kinda hard to tell, du sees. :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Hard to tell ? You cannot be serious ?

Du'll need tae explain it tae me.

So you didn't find it funny :( :(

I must say he had a very nice kitchen though. Alledgedly it took 3 years to instal. :lol: :wink:

Excellent kitchen. He installed it himself so you'd need to check on the timescale with him.

Or is du trying to mak a joke? It's kinda hard to tell, du sees. :wink:

Hard to tell ? You cannot be serious ?

Du'll need tae explain it tae me.

So you didn't find it funny :( :(

"Jokes" that need an explanation are rarely funny. Your attempt at a joke proves that old saying.

Der nae odds he'll play for someone this season, and if he does get banned from the SFA competitions then he'll be able to focus his mind on the more pressing business of guiding Southend Utd to the Parish Cup final this year, away the blues! :)

Not seen the draw...but is there any chance that Southend could meet Delting in the final :P :wink:

Not entirely sure Cunningsburgh have the mighty Delting at home in the prelimenary round shortly and the Blues have Whalsay at home in the 1st round, I think they would meet in the semi's if Southend can beat Whalsay :wink: , for your info Sandwick is in the other side of the draw, so you might have a second bite at making the final after that penalty shoot-out disapointment with Yell last year :oops:

I thought Sandwick should of had it sewn up they let Yell back into the game twice, very obliging of them I thought seeing that they had laid on soup and sandwiches as well :D , but good luck onywye and here's to a Southend v Sandwick final :lol:

• 9 months later...