World Cup

drew_peacock

Though he was hit quite hard do you not think that he did a little bit ogf football playing up and dived over?

Yes.

Materazzi was play acting like a little girl. But then, a lot of players would in the same situation, and it doesn't change the fact that Zidane made a real mistake.

It doesn't really matter what was said to him either, he just shouldn't have risen to it. There's no excuse.

That said, I have no sympathy for Materazzi, as he probably deserved more.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though he was hit quite hard do you not think that he did a little bit ogf football playing up and dived over?

Materazzi was play acting like a little girl.

You are kidding, right? I'm sure Materazzi needs no invitation to go down under other circumstances, BUT Zidane probably didn't know what he was gonna do until a split second before he turned and stuck the head in him (viciously) - I defy anyone not to hit the deck a) from the surprise element and B) from the ferocity of the headbutt.

No. I'm not kidding.

I'm not excusing Zidane. He acted very foolishly and got what he deserved. But Materazzi knew exactly what he was doing and made the most of it.

I can't agree with you about the element of surprise. I think Materazzi got the result he was hoping for.

The Germans will win it. And Turrifield is right, the whole thing is fixed.

By the way when I was playing we only played one really decent match, and that was against Portugal in the semis.

And finally, Beckman is made a complete ass of himself this time, he's just jumped before he was pushed.

How da hell do you work out dat its fixed?