Whar to get photos developed?

couttsie74

Hi

whar do you get your photos developed? I have over 2000 and rising so it's gonna cost me! Bonusprint can do 5p per print but am unsure of quality. I asked camera centre for a quote to keep it local, they offered a "competitive" 14p per print. This would be £180 more than bonus print! Have u had pics developed by post? What price and quality?

we use photobox, if you get someone to invite you there's a whole load of free prints in it for both of you. We very rarely top up our account, they're quick to deliver too.

Forgot for instants we use our pogo £30 from amazon. £10 for 70 sticky papers. Great for the kids you can print straight from phone, camera or pc. Quality not so good, but when you need a head shot in a hurry for applications better than fiddling around or having to get into town.

we use photobox, if you get someone to invite you there's a whole load of free prints in it for both of you. We very rarely top up our account, they're quick to deliver too.

Forgot for instants we use our pogo £30 from amazon. £10 for 70 sticky papers. Great for the kids you can print straight from phone, camera or pc. Quality not so good, but when you need a head shot in a hurry for applications better than fiddling around or having to get into town.

yes we have used that stuff its great for labels a lot cheaper than getting them printed

Hi

whar do you get your photos developed? I have over 2000 and rising so it's gonna cost me! Bonusprint can do 5p per print but am unsure of quality. I asked camera centre for a quote to keep it local, they offered a "competitive" 14p per print. This would be £180 more than bonus print! Have u had pics developed by post? What price and quality?

This one has me wondering what exactly you mean. If you have a pile of undeveloped films then somewhere like http://photos.truprint.co.uk/film-processing/index.html might well be the cheapest option as they could develop the films and then scan them onto cds. Maybe also them if you have a load of negatives although getting your own scanner could also be an option. Locally Boots and possibly R W Bayes also offer some photographic services but probably at a higher price.

If you already have your photos stored on cd or on your computer then it would be fun to print them yourself and there are some good deals to be had on photo quality printers.

Thanx all. The pics are all digital and on cd's. Camera centre told me quality from south bulk orders is poor... But then they would say that to get business of 14p per print. I have a good quality camera and photos are excellent so I think it should be ok. I have too many to print mysel, an am constantly takin photos o da bairns, so just want somebody ta do it fur me :)! Gonna be a hard enough job puttin dem in albums after, shouldn't have let it get to this stage ... I miss davies photographic!

Another option is to get them made into photobooks - then you get the photos you want printed into the book so it's ready when you get it. I've done this a couple of times and was pleased with the quality, I used Snapfish which was easy to use but there are plenty of others doing it too.

I'm not convinced that the quality of prints from Sooth is all that wonderful or certainly some of the ones I have seen arn't. I use the camera centre's online service and find it really handy. I like to keep business local and it's worrying to see so much of Shetland support going for business on the Mainland.

Shetland needs our spending to keep up our economy and thus our jobs. Just my thoughts but I have always had a terrific friendly service from the Camera Centre and so helpful too, especially when you're not 'geared up' on all the technology!! So fine to be able to have the hands on help and happy to do business with them knowing my prints are going to be quality every time.