Contrails over Shetland

crofter

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I don't think i'll bother checking on history... What's the point if there's no future, eh?

You paint a very black picture of your world Saachi.

[***Mod edit - Please refer to Item 1 in the Forum Terms and Conditions***]

Nobody wants you in this world anyway..

A remarkably ridiculous statement of course, unless you believe you are all-knowing, in which case there are also tablets to treat that. Nevertheless, I'll point out that I think the world is much better with Koy around.

Guest Anonymous

A remarkably ridiculous statement of course

I agree completely. I only said it to provoke a response. However, This member makes defamatory attacks at will so I thought i'd try to, well kind of make it easy for him.

PS. The 'Mods' are on the ball tonight.

maybe they watch his posts? :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Well there you go.. A conspiracy theorist and an enviromental nut!.

Was only a matter of time before you jumped into bed together.. You're worse than the Dems!

So what now?.. You got a plan to save the world?.. Or is it just someone else to play warcraft wi?

Guest Anonymous
as troll boy NorthernXposure, badly spelt out "every ounce of contempt you deserve"

I agree. But you've not exactly been 'saintly'.. Now have you?

However, I'm not one for 'backround' talk (so to speak). And i'm sure if you thought that PM'ing from the forum was acceptable behaviour, I'd have heard from you allready.

I would, however, be interested in meeting you sometime in the future.. I respect people that have strong beliefs and allthough I don't share yours.. I love debate.

I respect people that have strong beliefs and allthough I don't share yours.. I love debate.

I believe in not believing. I try not to believe anything, which is not the same as believing nothing. Even though nothing is not something, believing in nothing is still believing, and I try not to do that.

Guest Anonymous

Not so. Mr C was a realist.. As am I.

You on the other hand are an extremist (there's a difference).

I accept that we are the problem (that's the reality).. You think you're wise because you've spotted that there's a problem.

You're also quite an abusive person.. There's no need to be that way.